Hook @ Hughes Springs

HS1988

3A Div. I District 7  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Hook Hornets
    • Hughes Springs Mustangs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

16 minutes ago, WilliePRichardson said:

Hey Gang! Come on over to Avenue A in Hooks and get a Bowie County Famous Frito Pie. I can promise you they'll be better than @Cannon85 soot tasting cheese fries and turkey legs. My apologizes guys and dolls that I hadn't been around much but I'm coming out of retirement to help raise funds for a new snack shack! 

So your saying you DIDNT burn it down?

2 hours ago, HS1988 said:

You be sure and save some for them older Hornets when they get back tomorrow night. They will need some cheering up cause these hosses gonna paint their back door red.

Hope yall have them all stacked on varsity. Cause yalls Thursday night crew was lacking..

6 hours ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Nah tell him to ask Mt Vernon since they've been the only ones to figure y'all out

Jeffy too, your buds over on fssw talking noise how Jeffy shoulda coulda woulda best HS.  Y'all had 48 minutes, it shouldn't of came down to a field goal.  Was that the lowest yards this year for Dee ?

5 hours ago, StangtilDeath said:

Jeffy too, your buds over on fssw talking noise how Jeffy shoulda coulda woulda best HS.  Y'all had 48 minutes, it shouldn't of came down to a field goal.  Was that the lowest yards this year for Dee ?

Yes by a long shot. I don't know who that is over on FSSW. Yea we had our chances but a lost is a lost. Hopefully we can have round 2 down the road Stang

12 minutes ago, Cannon85 said:

even though everyone has already given the Wub to who springs I hope yall don't mind if we show up and give it a try. never know we could shock bowie county by beating the unbeatable...lol

They're not unbeatable. They've been beaten. By some cheaters lmao