Chapel Hill @ Carthage (Homecoming)

PantherNation2015

Blue Dogs or Red Dawgs  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chapel Hill
    • Carthage

This poll is closed to new votes

Chapel Hill is coming off a tough loss to Kilgore.  The Blue Dogs are looking to get their first district win in front of the Dawg Homecoming crowd.  Carthage is coming in at 6-0 and 1-0 in district after a hard fought win vs Van.  However hearts are still heavy over the passing of long time OC Coach Mac.  Who takes it?

Going to be a tough week for the yellow dawgs. The loss to Kilgore last week was hard to watch with the turnovers. Sure Carthage is predicted to win but i can say CH will play hard till the end. 

I think it’s time to give the back up qb a chance after last weeks game. Seems like last year he had 300+ plus yard passing against Kilgore and Carthage last year with a lesser online. Too much talent not to give a chance. 

8 turnovers will get you beat by any team in this district especially when your already an underdog. Turnover bugs happen, but sometimes the best thing you can do is make a change.  CH will struggle against Carthage, but the attitude of this team has 180ed from last year.   They will fight until the end.  CH still controls their own playoff destiny.  Just win 3 of these last 4 games and you’ll have a seat at the table. 

39 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

8 turnovers will get you beat by any team in this district especially when your already an underdog. Turnover bugs happen, but sometimes the best thing you can do is make a change.  CH will struggle against Carthage, but the attitude of this team has 180ed from last year.   They will fight until the end.  CH still controls their own playoff destiny.  Just win 3 of these last 4 games and you’ll have a seat at the table. 

It was a 21 pt game at halftime. We had 4 turnovers at half. You could tell by the play calling that the staff had lost some confidence in our passing game. At this point in my opinion you exhaust all your resources to win this game and put the other qb in and possibly change the whole outcome/momentum of the game. I’m a big fan of the new staff but i couldn’t make sense of not making a change. 

I remember not too many years back CH broke Carthage’s 30 something game winning streak at home. Last year CH had Carthage on the edge of their seats at halftime in the pouring down rain. Surrat adjusted and we didn’t. Ended up losing by several. 

Yes CH is the underdog big time but anything can happen on any given Friday night. I think everyone would be happy even with a loss just as long as we compete well. 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:20 PM, DawgNation2015 said:

Chapel Hill is coming off a tough loss to Kilgore.  The Blue Dogs are looking to get their first district win in front of the Dawg Homecoming crowd.  Carthage is coming in at 6-0 and 1-0 in district after a hard fought win vs Van.  However hearts are still heavy over the passing of long time OC Coach Mac.  Who takes it?

The win over Van was hard fought??? Really?? 

• Stinks 2

5 hours ago, JugLine said:

I remember not too many years back CH broke Carthage’s 30 something game winning streak at home. Last year CH had Carthage on the edge of their seats at halftime in the pouring down rain. Surrat adjusted and we didn’t. Ended up losing by several. 

Yes CH is the underdog big time but anything can happen on any given Friday night. I think everyone would be happy even with a loss just as long as we compete well. 

Wishful thinking dere jugline

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

6 hours ago, Stankylegg said:

Which ain't gonna happen stanky

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1