PantherNation2015

Blue Dogs or Red Dawgs  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chapel Hill
    • Carthage

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yes. It was; It was a much tougher game than the score would indicate. Van has a strong D & the offense was good as well.

Our players were in the doldrums carthdawg over the death of the coach. It wasn't exactly Van that was the reason. 

• Stinks 2

1 hour ago, NightStar11 said:

Our players were in the doldrums carthdawg over the death of the coach. It wasn't exactly Van that was the reason. 

Yes, I am aware that the team was preoccupied with the loss of Coach Mac, & simple mistakes were made as a result. I still believe Van will be a handful for the rest of this district, & I can easily see them being second behind Carthage. Let’s see how the other teams fare against the Vandals.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yes, I am aware that the team was preoccupied with the loss of Coach Mac, & simple mistakes were made as a result. I still believe Van will be a handful for the rest of this district, & I can easily see them being second behind Carthage. Let’s see how the other teams fare against the Vandals.

Van has always been scrappy but never the same calibre as Carthage under Surratt.

5 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yes. It was; It was a much tougher game than the score would indicate. Van has a strong D & the offense was good as well.

CarthageDawg77

i don’t know if it was lack of concentration, the loss of coach and heavy hearts. 

The offense is supposed to get better each game. 

I hope they come out this Friday night and show what a Dawg team loaded with talent, size, and speed looks like in game seven of a season. 

The defense can’t keep saving the offense bacon. 

The O line and Courtney have been outstanding. 

Hopefully the Dawg QB and receivers light it up Friday. 

Fumbling the ball without getting hit, running the wrong route, dropping passes, and throwing to the DB”S should not be a curing in game seven. 

Van gave a valiant effort but did it with three starters including the QB out.

Their back JV QB played very well.

This Dawg team can win number seven but both sides of the ball needs to roll. 

Just me wanting your opinion on what you have seen through six games. 

1 hour ago, cowboyandchrist said:

CarthageDawg77

i don’t know if it was lack of concentration, the loss of coach and heavy hearts. 

The offense is supposed to get better each game. 

I hope they come out this Friday night and show what a Dawg team loaded with talent, size, and speed looks like in game seven of a season. 

The defense can’t keep saving the offense bacon. 

The O line and Courtney have been outstanding. 

Hopefully the Dawg QB and receivers light it up Friday. 

Fumbling the ball without getting hit, running the wrong route, dropping passes, and throwing to the DB”S should not be a curing in game seven. 

Van gave a valiant effort but did it with three starters including the QB out.

Their back JV QB played very well.

This Dawg team can win number seven but both sides of the ball needs to roll. 

Just me wanting your opinion on what you have seen through six games. 

I understand there will be some changes made this Friday, I won’t elaborate, but some things have been noticed & should be rectified going into this Friday’s game against Chapel Hill. It shouldn’t take too long to see if the changes have positive results. 

In  other good news, Safety Cole Whitlock should be back playing this Friday!👌😋

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I understand there will be some changes made this Friday, I won’t elaborate, but some things have been noticed & should be rectified going into this Friday’s game against Chapel Hill. It shouldn’t take too long to see if the changes have positive results. 

In  other good news, Safety Cole Whitlock should be back playing this Friday!👌😋

Thank you. 

Lets Go Dawgs!!!!!!!

God Bless coaches, players, and fans.