Kilgore @ Henderson

broncbuster11

4A Div. I District 10  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

3 hours ago, KildogDad said:

Kilgore played more against Chapel Hill like they did the first three weeks. Will they build on that?

Will Medford play for Henderson? If so, this game is much closer.

Oh, and it's a rivalry game.

I'll take the Bulldogs.

Palestine Wore their butts out; Let that sink in...

41 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

Yeah Kilgore hasn’t been affective on offense all year beside chapel hill, and lions defense is very explosive when healthy.

Kilgore can score pts....not sure where you got your info on Kilgore not being much on offense all year..???..when healthy and things are clicking this offense can be tough to stop...you will see....yeah, they struggled at times before Chapel hill , but they were also down  to a 3rd string RB...we are back healthy at that position again and it showed last week...

3 hours ago, Htown69 said:

Hendo by 20+

only way that happens is if Kilgore turns the ball over 3 or 4 times and if your offense turns into a juggernaut and Kilgore cant stop you....ha...and where did you even come up with something like that..???...did you forget what Palestine just did..???...and I'm by no means saying we will run like that just because Palestine was able to...but, just curious how how you go from getting run all over by Palestine to now beating Kilgore by 20+....???

57 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

Yeah Kilgore hasn’t been affective on offense all year beside chapel hill, and lions defense is very explosive when healthy.

They scored 66 on Pine Tree and henderson gave up three multiple rushing touchdowns to Palestine. I will give them a pass on Pleasant Grove because they would beat most teams. They also gave up 40 pts to Jacksonville and struggled to beat Rusk. I just don't see it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

only way that happens is if Kilgore turns the ball over 3 or 4 times and if your offense turns into a juggernaut and Kilgore cant stop you....ha...and where did you even come up with something like that..???...did you forget what Palestine just did..???...and I'm by no means saying we will run like that just because Palestine was able to...but, just curious how how you go from getting run all over by Palestine to now beating Kilgore by 20+....???

lol.....

6 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

Only way that happens is if Kilgore has a terrible game. A blowout win for Henderson is farfetched . I can't Imagine what he been watching to come to that conclusion.

• Like 1