Kilgore @ Henderson

broncbuster11

4A Div. I District 10  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, Htown69 said:

Wait and watch even if Henderson doesn’t win by 20+ They will come out on top if we don’t have any turnovers and what have y’all been watching we have had half are players out including Caleb Medford a key guy to the offense 

I agree with you there. He is a special player but how significant is his injury? Are you postive he even coming back? The pass defense has been torched all season . The Lions are coming off a four Rushing touchdown performance. You are very optimistic. I hope you are right but 20+ win is kinda of a ridiculous prediction considering the circumstances. 

4 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

Wait and watch even if Henderson doesn’t win by 20+ They will come out on top if we don’t have any turnovers and what have y’all been watching we have had half are players out including Caleb Medford a key guy to the offense 

so, the only way your saying Kilgore wins is if Hendo turns the ball over..???...I am not saying Henderson cant win or wont come out on top...heck I have no clue what Kilgore team will show up Friday....and I bet the same Henderson team that played Palestine doesn't show up against Kilgore either....just know that when healthy and things are clicking...Kilgore will be very very tough to beat....

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

I agree with you there. He is a special player but how significant is his injury? Are you postive he even coming back? The pass defense has been torched all season . The Lions are coming off a four Rushing touchdown performance. You are very optimistic. I hope you are right but 20+ win is kinda of a ridiculous prediction considering the circumstances. 

Are you from Henderson?

10 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:
13 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

so, the only way your saying Kilgore wins is if Hendo turns the ball over..???...I am not saying Henderson cant win or wont come out on top...heck I have no clue what Kilgore team will show up Friday....and I bet the same Henderson team that played Palestine doesn't show up against Kilgore either....just know that when healthy and things are clicking...Kilgore will be very very tough to beat....

Kilgore beat Nacogdoches by 3 points man, and whitehouse just beat Nacogdoches and we beat whitehouse 23-0 lol 

10 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

lol...so your one of those guys.???..thinking since Kilgore beat Nac by 3 and Whitehouse beat Nac by 5 and Henderson beat Whitehouse 23-0 that it's going to help you beat Kilgore....??....thats the most irrelevant thing to do...but hey, you do you...I see it now...I see how you came up with Henderson winning by 21+....my bad!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

lol...so your one of those guys.???..thinking since Kilgore beat Nac by 3 and Whitehouse beat Nac by 5 and Henderson beat Whitehouse 23-0 that it's going to help you beat Kilgore....??....thats the most irrelevant thing to do...but hey, you do you...I see it now...I see how you came up with Henderson winning by 21+....my bad!!!

We see Friday that score board will speak for it’s self.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

Must be Lion70’s new gig...?

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

5 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

That is really not the best indicator. It is all about matchups. One team could look totally unprepared or have significant injuries while another could look outstanding against the same competition. 

The biggest factor is whether Medford is healthy or not.

Kilgore leads the rivalry by a 47-31-6 record.

But the last 10 years are even at 5-5.

Six of those last ten were decided by 10 points are less.

Lots of emotion at play here ... so I can't imagine a semi-blow out at 20.

2 hours ago, DOB said:

Kilgore leads the rivalry by a 47-31-6 record.

But the last 10 years are even at 5-5.

Six of those last ten were decided by 10 points are less.

Lots of emotion at play here ... so I can't imagine a semi-blow out at 20.

Maybe 40+

7 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

You are setting yourself up for ridicule . Henderson has two games where they were  ran off the field. I get backing up your team but calling blowouts when your team only have one is kinda ridiculous. 

Kilgore let pine tree  score 62 on them