Kilgore @ Henderson

broncbuster11

4A Div. I District 10  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

On 10/11/2019 at 10:10 PM, SmokyBurgess said:

This is not an upset with Henderson's starting QB not playing. Makes a huge difference in HS ball, and that's the difference tonight.

Palestine is good, really good. But they've got really 1 decent player … Davis. Davis has more than 400 yards and 4 TDs. 

I looked through the Hendo/Pali thread. The only injuries mentioned were Medford and the #2 RB. Not sure how that keeps Palestine from scoring 41 unless them in the game keeps the Wildcat offense off the field. I would think if there is any chance Medford can play he would because right now it looks like Kilgore, Palestine, and Henderson will battling for playoffs spots #3 and #4.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:20 AM, Htown69 said:

And I’m pretty sure Henderson has a better offense then pine tree this year

Really?? If hendo couldn't stop Palestine's run game then they will struggle stopping Kilgore's run game and yes passing game also. If neither team has No turnovers I can't see hendo beating Kilgore. 

So when these teams play I wouldn't be predicting a 20 point win for a rivalry game knowing they are just kids trying to backup each team's Smoaky haters from their comments all week.

Kilgore 34

Henderson 21

4 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Really?? If hendo couldn't stop Palestine's run game then they will struggle stopping Kilgore's run game and yes passing game also. If neither team has No turnovers I can't see hendo beating Kilgore. 

So when these teams play I wouldn't be predicting a 20 point win for a rivalry game knowing they are just kids trying to backup each team's Smoaky haters from their comments all week.

Kilgore 34

Henderson 21

Yep.

Does anyone know the status of Medford yet?

One player doesn't make a team but that one player for hendo is what truly gets Henderson going for sure. 

I will admit if a team loses their star player you bet doubt runs through a kids mind on the football field. If Medford plays it will definitely keep this game interesting.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:50 PM, Htown69 said:

Kilgore beat Nacogdoches by 3 points man, and whitehouse just beat Nacogdoches and we beat whitehouse 23-0 lol 

I can play this transitive game.....

Palestine beat Henderson by 22.

Crandall beat Palestine by 4.

Chapel Hill beat Crandall by 42.

Kilgore beat Chapel Hill by 28.

Dogs win by 96!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Well CH was better than Pitt my opinion. And when Kilgore has their starters they are a different team I'm sure the same for hendo too. Kilgore knows hendo has won the last two games against Kilgore so I bet Kilgore will come into Henderson with a chip on their shoulder. Plus Kilgore usually plays pretty good in Henderson. I really hope both teams have all their starters that way neither Smoaky haters have that as an excuse. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

I can play this transitive game.....

Palestine beat Henderson by 22.

Crandall beat Palestine by 4.

Chapel Hill beat Crandall by 42.

Kilgore beat Chapel Hill by 28.

Dogs win by 96!

I wonder what's next if hendo beats Kilgore and then Kilgore beats Palestine does that mean they Tie?? Am I close to how the predicting thing works or just how the non thuggish teams Smoaky haters predict games?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well CH was better than Pitt my opinion. And when Kilgore has their starters they are a different team I'm sure the same for hendo too. Kilgore knows hendo has won the last two games against Kilgore so I bet Kilgore will come into Henderson with a chip on their shoulder. Plus Kilgore usually plays pretty good in Henderson. I really hope both teams have all their starters that way neither Smoaky haters have that as an excuse. 

They should come with a chip on their shoulder lol Kilgore got beat 28-7 by henderson last year 

• Thumbs Down 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:14 AM, Htown69 said:

Don’t think he’s too extremely worried about Kilgore’s secondary. Palestine was much more athletic and better with their eyes and feet than Kilgore’s is. Aside from #2 for Kilgore, y’all seem to be pretty weak back there. He completed a high percentage of his passes and a lot of his incompletions were when he threw the ball away trying to not take a sack. Seems very relaxed and football savvy when he’s running the offense. The moment didn’t seem to big for him.

Im telling ya now if they catch the ball they better hang on to it because there is a few fellas back there that will turn the lights out on the receivers

3 minutes ago, kildog84 said:

Im telling ya now if they catch the ball they better hang on to it because there is a few fellas back there that will turn the lights out on the receivers

#13 for Kilgore is going to show you what a true head hunter is that young man isn't afraid to bring the wood!! He usually gets a few Oooo's!! True statement 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, WhoamI97539 said:

#13 for Kilgore is going to show you what a true head hunter is that young man isn't afraid to bring the wood!! He usually gets a few Oooo's!! True statement 

Very true , almost to the point sometimes I worry about will he even come out of that hit . #81 is another that is turning it out also .

17 minutes ago, kildog84 said:

Very true , almost to the point sometimes I worry about will he even come out of that hit . #81 is another that is turning it out also .

Very true I believe he has rung his own bell while laying some of those hits. I have seen the trainer evaluating him a lot for concussions.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Watch #16 and #7 they will show you what a hit is

2 hours ago, Htown69 said:

Don’t think henderson is worried about contact....

Just for giggles Htown69 "aka" lion70 what is the all time wins and losses for Kilgore and Henderson? Just making sure you know whose Daddy out of those two. 

I know what the all time record is. I believe someone posted it up for for people 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

18 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Just for giggles Htown69 "aka" lion70 what is the all time wins and losses for Kilgore and Henderson? Just making sure you know whose Daddy out of those two. 

I know what the all time record is. I believe someone posted it up for for people 

And this isn’t lion70 

24 minutes ago, Htown69 said:

Y’all  will never be “daddy” let just get that clear lmaoo

O' Kilgore the Daddy! And if hendo had more all time wins then you would have the leverage.

"BUT"..............😜 they don't 

All time Record 

47-31-6 

That's foddy seven whoopins Kilgore has given out to Henderson. And during my playing years I have a clean sheet of 0 losses and 4 victories against Henderson. 

• Like 1