Kilgore @ Henderson

broncbuster11

4A Div. I District 10  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

25 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Just what I use for my leverage until we get back to our 2003-2004,2013 type teams.

Vallery was Kilgore's Surratt if ya get what I'm saying 

Agree a lot has to do with coaching . I would have offered his son (Longview of) and the AD/ HC last time the job was open. 

18 minutes ago, Rob123 said:

I've heard there is 5 starters out for henderson including medford....correct me if i'm wrong. If this is the case Kilgore

wins easily.

Yeh your def wrong my man don’t know we’re you got the information but Medford is back 

5 hours ago, StillALion said:

Medford is not playing tonight. 
Also out: 
#4 Hall

#6 Fisher 

#9 Benavides

#99 Fields 
Not sure if there’s any more there may be.  But those for sure.  And unless Kilgore has similar issues with guys not playing ..: then Henderson can beat Kilgore with the guys playing — it’s def possible ... but it will be tough for sure . We would need a great game from all the guys playing with no mistakes etc.  I’d love to see that for sure though of course. 

This is looking and feeling a lot like 2015 when we had a really good team and players including LKVZ and Ebner plus several more  that were on of the 2 or 3 best teams in the state in 2016 but could never get them on the field at the same and ended up 7-3 but still missed the playoffs. 

So there is 5 out as i stated earlier....it's  a pretty much a must win for H if they want to make the playoffs..so maybe they will put in the extra effort.