Big Sandy at Union Grove

wildcat001

17 minutes ago, wildcat001 said:

Big Sandy has owned this matchup here recently, Big Sandy coming off a loss to a really good Alto team, and Union Grove coming off of a loss to a terrible Hawkins team.

Union Grove is 5-4 against Big Sandy since 2010.

Big Sandy should win this year though.

6 minutes ago, wildcat001 said:

Good luck against Carlisle this week! Y’all have the weapons necessary to own this district.

Thank you! It will be a battle. They always play us hard and last year was.....well I won’t go into that! Lol I feel confident in what we have going and believe we will win. I just know it won’t be easy. Glad we are playing at home! 👍

Good luck to BS. I thought y’all played hard Friday night. You should do well vs. Union Grove and the rest of the district. Good luck!!

2 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Thank you! It will be a battle. They always play us hard and last year was.....well I won’t go into that! Lol I feel confident in what we have going and believe we will win. I just know it won’t be easy. Glad we are playing at home! 👍

Good luck to BS. I thought y’all played hard Friday night. You should do well vs. Union Grove and the rest of the district. Good luck!!

You can tell this year that the Alto kids are fully bought into the coaches. That’s the only thing that I thought lacked last year. No disrespect at all, but this years kids it seems like would honestly run through a brick wall for yalls coaching staff

23 minutes ago, wildcat001 said:

You can tell this year that the Alto kids are fully bought into the coaches. That’s the only thing that I thought lacked last year. No disrespect at all, but this years kids it seems like would honestly run through a brick wall for yalls coaching staff

Yes sir, I agree 💯. These boys are ALL IN. They are truly a band of brothers and they will run through a brick wall for this coaching staff and each other. They are not selfish and do not have an entitlement attitude. And that goes for the entire program 7th through seniors. We are undefeated at every level and the boys are proud of that and working hard to continue the tradition of Alto football. We are blessed and thankful. 

I don’t like to go negative, but I will say this. Not one kid has quit this year, and that can’t be said for the last two graduating classes.

• Like 3

Remember this is a Thursday night game. 

Big Sandy by FAR has played the tougher schedule so far so do not let the records fool you. 

The offense UG runs will eat some major clock! Defense line & linebackers going to have to step up for BS. With that being said, UG (a run heavy team) can't afford to get down early and try an play catch-up with the passing game. 

I expect it to be closer at half with the Wildcats pulling away by 21. 

Good luck to both schools!