Eagles @ Dallas ***SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL***

Cowboys week 7  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Philadelphia Eagles
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/21/2019 at 12:20 AM

This is the game that’s gonna set up the rest of the Cowboys season. 3-4 with a 4 game slide and things could start getting ugly. 4-3 and the ships righted for another week. 

Offensively this team ain’t the same with Cooper, Cobb, Tyron and Collins out. Even with or without those guys the playcalling has been subpar lately. Why in the heck are you running a toss left on 3&9? Brett Maher can hit a 62 yarder  but miss a 40 yarder from the right hash? 

Defensively, this secondary is giving up too many big plays. Dallas did good against the Jets rush because the Jets were making plays in the air. Robert Quinn has a been a great pickup with rush. Interior wise it’s still a mess. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

I may have to change my vote to Dallas.....the only one whose guarantees have any credibility is Broadway Joe.....(see last weeks thread.....:rofl:)

Go prognosticate somewhere else you second rate Oilers fan you!!!

• LOL! 2

6 hours ago, Stoney said:

Just remember. You can pick your nose, you can pick your friends but you can never pick the Eagles.

So true, I can get over losing to NY or Washington, but losing to the Eagles make my butt pucker.

• LOL! 2

Dallas’ offensive line opening week - two good tackles(Smith was great 4 years ago), a really good center, a really good guard, and a fair guard(he was good at Texas but not as a pro) .......As a 5some, top 5 in the league............The last 2 weeks, with backup tackles , the o-line has been pretty poor. With Cooper probably out, we have about a 50% chance of beating the Eagles with Smith and Collins playing and about a 10% chance of winning with both of them out.  

I'm gonna haf'ta see who will be activated next week before I vote. There are so many walking wounded it's pathetic. Mostly I wonder why the red headed peckerwood can't find a decent kicking coach who can improve Mahar's mechanics. The guy definitely has a problem there.  If one would like to rub salt in the wound , Dan Bailey seems to be doing fine with the Vikings. Without a doubt in my mind the Missed 40 yard field goal cost the Cowboys the game Sunday. However they should have never been in that situation in the first place.

it is madding to me how they still play down to the competition. That was so obvious Sunday. But I'm still a fan 🤠

• Like 1