Week 8 - Atlanta (1-1) @ Mount Vernon (1-1) - 10/18

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta @ Mount Vernon  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who improves to (2-1) in district?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Mount Vernon Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Purple I need to know what's going on. I know the back up QB has some time under his belt but how is this happening.  Is it that much difference between Atl and Jefferson or DOD MV find something defensively 

Switched up offense a lot after last week.  Got the back up more than just 2 days practice.  Stud rb holloman is playing rb and qb tonight as well.  Atlanta has had some mistakes tonight but MV defense has a fire pit under their butts this week after that donkey stomp last week.  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Jefferson96Dawgs said:

Wow! Way to rebound 

I honestly really think that all the media frenzy last week really bothered the kids mentally.  And then after the game last week I'm sure the coaches had a major come to jesus meeting with the kids.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Purpletigerfan said:

Make that another rushing td for holloman tonight.  Thrown for 2 td and run for 3 td.   35-7 mv on top

Regardless of personal feelings, Briles knows how to utilize his athletes and get the most out of them. 

Well I guess we will find out something next week if we get our 2 guys back but honestly.  Who knows what will happen.  But I bet Briles learned that he has some new options for some trickery if he does get the starting qb back and the way holloman played tonight