Week 8 - Atlanta (1-1) @ Mount Vernon (1-1) - 10/18

H3llR4z0r

Atlanta @ Mount Vernon  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who improves to (2-1) in district?

• Atlanta Rabbits
    • Mount Vernon Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM

3 minutes ago, Rabbs63 said:

You know when you get in a fight and get punched in the mouth and you see blood, sometimes some of us get real #### off and fight back and win the fight.  Well Atlanta just did the opposite of that tonight.  They got punched in the mouth early and often. Did not put up a fight what so ever.  This team did not have an answer for anything MV threw at them.  Congratulations MV, you guys have a team that is full of fight for the rest of the way.  Atlanta needs to change its motto from D19 to B19.  B19 stands for basketball season is just around the corner.  

🤦‍♂️

Just now, Rabbs63 said:

I like that you’re optimistic Hellrazor.  But what did you witness tonight. What excuse this time? #7 is the only player on that defense that is worth mentioning.

I'd like to think that I'm optimistic, but even I'm not sure what to be optimistic about.

The defense seems to be getting worse. I don't understand it.

The lack of physicality on the offensive side of the ball as well was just terrible. Without Dre, we have no hard-nosed physical back. Heck, put #7 in and let him run the ball. At least as physical as he is, maybe he gives your offense a spark.

Something different. 

I heard a lot of folks blaming Coop. I felt like they put Coop in to get another outside weapon, to help cope with the loss of Dre. I didn't feel like Coop played a bad game either, especially considering how much pressure he had on him all night. 

1 minute ago, Rabbs63 said:

Coop didn’t stand a chance.  Can’t put the blame on that kid, when you’re picking yourself off the turf every other play.  It looks to me as if this team has quit on the coaches, IMO!

I'm just trying to face reality at this point. Been sitting here for 8 weeks gearing up for a playoff run. I mentioned earlier that this reminds me so much of 2016, because 2016 was such an immensely talented class, and they missed the playoffs. Now we have a team that's equally as talented for their classification, and we're going to miss the playoffs again. 

The only chance we have is if this team comes out and plays their 2 best games of the season, back to back, and I'm just not seeing it. I hate it too man. This was the year, I felt like, especially early on. I thought the problems we did have, were fixable, but they're getting worse. 

2 minutes ago, Purpletigerfan said:

Hooks,Jefferson,Mv,Hs 

I never expected to see this picture. Just goes to show you that everyone better show up every Friday night. I think there may be some shuffling around but I think these will be the 4 teams and all will be dangerous moving forward. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:38 PM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Rock is a close second but even he has said Ric Flair had the best mic skills. Most of the time impromptu. 

Hey, I didn't say either was better! Just said that WWE was stupid for not doing it! Of, course they're stupid for a lot of stuff. But they had Rock and Cena talk smack. SMH