🚨 SNAPSHOT DAY 🚨

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So 2210 you are 6A🤔

Theres a window the schools have to submit their numbers....its not about how many kids are present that day...that's a myth...its how many kids are enrolled

news break on October 24th several students from prominent high schools in the area unrolled for various reasons. Although zero varsity players did. All students returned to campus Monday.

Posted Images

news break on October 24th several students from prominent high schools in the area unrolled for various reasons. Although zero varsity players did. All students returned to campus Monday.

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Slickarick said:

This about the time of year that several schools in the area take a sudden dip in student population.

12 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

This about the time of year that several schools in the area take a sudden dip in student population.

yup. i know used to they did the student who didn't get there shots got unrolled but now with the antivaccers dont think you can anymore. schools have there ways to "lower" numbers at the right time. not to much to hurt funding but to help with athletics. 

5 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

yup. i know used to they did the student who didn't get there shots got unrolled but now with the antivaccers dont think you can anymore. schools have there ways to "lower" numbers at the right time. not to much to hurt funding but to help with athletics. 

Say it ain't so...lol 

Dommer told me the population of Beckville doubled on that day and that that is Canadian Thanksgiving too. I never fact-checked this tho

36 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

I thought 6a was already going to split. You hear rumors of a 7a every time .  Maybe @LoboFan07 knows

It hasn't been voted on again this time around, I don't believe. I would bet on 2022 it happening (6A splitting).

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

It hasn't been voted on again this time around, I don't believe. I would bet on 2022 it happening (6A splitting).

Isn't 2022 pretty much the end of Lobos being 6A? 

31 minutes ago, AKA said:

Isn't 2022 pretty much the end of Lobos being 6A? 

IMO yep. But who knows for sure. 

I just can't see us keeping up. I don't know what the numbers are like down in the elementary schools, but we all knew this big influx that was keeping us 6A was coming (the 2018-19 and 2020-21 groups). 

But I haven't heard anything about the lower schools recently. I can't imagine they'll be bigger than what we have now tbh. Maybe the same, but the same will get us gobbled up into 5A D1.

3 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

IMO yep. But who knows for sure. 

I just can't see us keeping up. I don't know what the numbers are like down in the elementary schools, but we all know this big influx that was keeping us 6A was coming (the 2018-19 and 2020-21 groups). 

But I haven't heard anything about the lower schools recently. I can't imagine they'll be bigger than what we have now tbh. Maybe the same, but the same will get us gobbled up into 5A D1.

That in itself would be interesting.. Would put Lobo in the convo every year for title competition.. 

• LOL changed the title to 🚨 SNAPSHOT DAY 🚨