HogDawg08

who ya got for the Dub  

48 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got for the Dub

• Daingerfield
    • Queen City

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, HogDawg08 said:

QC aint the same caliber as Dekalb this year, but hey Daingerfield will beat Paul Pewitt,  lol 

Maybe, I will say this though the bulls are coached up well and can straight up ball.  I saw it first hand! Lol 

y’all gonna kill QC, had to mess with ya a little bit! 

18 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

Maybe, I will say this though the bulls are coached up well and can straight up ball.  I saw it first hand! Lol 

y’all gonna kill QC, had to mess with ya a little bit! 

yes I wont deny the fact that PP can straight up Ball its just what we do here in Morris County, BUT>>> the one true KING will shine at 10;15pm November 1, 2019 

4 minutes ago, HogDawg08 said:

yes I wont deny the fact that PP can straight up Ball its just what we do here in Morris County, BUT>>> the one true KING will shine at 11pm November 1, 2019 

Itll be over by 1015. Just enough time for Natureboy to get credit for 2 days in Morris county. He will lose his 💩 when Dfield beats them too. 

Just now, NATUREBOY98 said:

If you were repping something other than the slums of Daingerfield Lone Star and Cason I’d be offended but instead I just chuckled. 

I know how it must be to live in Omaha or Naples, best thing that comes to your town is a buble gum machine every saturday morning, and I bet you are the first one in line 

Better than getting shanked at Topps. I will say this though, those sausage and cheese biscuits are worth risking your life over. 

never had a biscuit from that place, but the bud lite is always on sale so they keep me attracted 

You prolly make beer runs for Captain Cub Cadet

nah I only have a murray and 4 of the 5 gears dont work and 1 of the tires goes flat every 3 minutes, but there aint nothing wrong with the Beer bagger hanging off the back 

39 minutes ago, HogDawg08 said:

ETF keeps my truck tied up picking up them Omaha and Naples Women and bringing them to the twin cinema 

I was there Saturday night in the blue seats. The ones in the top far corner. 2 at a time this week. Wait till game week. I'll have some of their "prize" possessions after we beat poohit by 20

12 minutes ago, HogDawg08 said:

who is that 

1 hour ago, HogDawg08 said:

never had a biscuit from that place, but the bud lite is always on sale so they keep me attracted 

32 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

What's up Coach Nelson? 😉

Dilly Dilly, Coach!! 😉

tenor (39).gif