Daingerfield vs Queen City

HogDawg08

who ya got for the Dub  

48 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got for the Dub

• Daingerfield
    • Queen City

This poll is closed to new votes

I just don't know what to say about this coaching staff. You are putting your trust in a QB that is Athletic but is not disciplined. I mean I sat and watch from the other side this kid take himself out of the game because everyone couldn't gain yards. And now I hear this week he is in ISS. You have a 6'1" sophomore and and a dang good 6'3" jr that you won't give a chance because you put all your trust in someone that doesn't even listen to you. You change your QB and you're undefeated. 3 is Athletic and deserves to be on the field but he is not a leader.

15 minutes ago, Poetrynmotion32 said:

I just don't know what to say about this coaching staff. You are putting your trust in a QB that is Athletic but is not disciplined. I mean I sat and watch from the other side this kid take himself out of the game because everyone couldn't gain yards. And now I hear this week he is in ISS. You have a 6'1" sophomore and and a dang good 6'3" jr that you won't give a chance because you put all your trust in someone that doesn't even listen to you. You change your QB and you're undefeated. 3 is Athletic and deserves to be on the field but he is not a leader.

+infinity 

9 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Uh oh...we're in the stands waiting for the ND-OC game to start. @Eagle27 is sitting a couple of rows lower than me. 

About 5 DF players are attending the game and sitting near Eagle27. I HOPE HE'S NOT INTIMIDATED. But I think he can take em...if not I'll lend a hand. 🙌

😂😂😂

Lol, imma behave