HogDawg08

who ya got for the Dub  

48 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got for the Dub

• Daingerfield
    • Queen City

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, TTman7 said:

Uh oh...we're in the stands waiting for the ND-OC game to start. @Eagle27 is sitting a couple of rows lower than me. 

About 5 DF players are attending the game and sitting near Eagle27. I HOPE HE'S NOT INTIMIDATED. But I think he can take em...if not I'll lend a hand. 🙌

😂😂😂

Figured you'd be that type of old man. Tryin to jump some high school students lmao

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

14 hours ago, TTman7 said:

That's some roody-poo :BS:right there. 🙄

One of the reasons why DF wont win district...the other reasons being L's to PP and ND. 😉😁

no offense big dawg, but after ND struggled with OC last night, we may lose to PP thats still undecided but you did not have to add ND the the end there lol 

3 hours ago, HogDawg08 said:

no offense big dawg, but after ND struggled with OC last night, we may lose to PP thats still undecided but you did not have to add ND the the end there lol 

😂😂...🤔 hhhmmm, yea there's more to that struggle with OC than meets the eye. 

I'm sticking by my statement 😉😁

• Stinks 1

32 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Oh they’ll hang ever how many they won’t. They’ll leave the starters in no matter what the score. Makes Cub Cadet feel good. Glad he took a stance with discipline during this all important QC week. 

CAA53703-3253-4EDA-8394-82FE5754561F.gif

Seems like that would make one's hand tired.. But idk.. 

I have officially renamed Daingerfield mascot from Tigers to Dreamers..........Ya'll live in the past too much.......Daingerfield is the thing of the past. The Dreamers cannot compete with elite teams and I think having your past be your present is sad. I remember last year when every fan base thought Newton would fall to Daingerfield in the playoffs. What happen! Daingerfield lost loyally. Daingerfield does not have talent anymore and I think QC will lose to ya'll. Daingerfield is past news and needs to improve on there program. 3:16 Hardcore.....That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

• Stinks 1

I do know that those 5-6 DF players left the ND-OC game very concerned last night. You'd of thought their dog just died. They were mumbling something about not winning a game the rest of the year, and that ND looked too tough for them to contain, and something about the ND coach gonna outcoach their coach. 😉

I felt genuinely bad for the kids. 😧😉

• Stinks 1