HogDawg08

who ya got for the Dub  

48 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got for the Dub

• Daingerfield
    • Queen City

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Get out coached by the guy Tiger Nation was dumping on after the New Boston game? Then had to go on an apology tour for voicing their opinion? Tigernationfan is still mia. I thank the bbq clique put a hit out on him. I know how most of you really feel about that doofus but those are private conversations. Please. Start talking about QC. You got them and Waskom before us. I’m starting to think y’all beat off to the sight of bull nutz. Rent free baby

👀🙈🙉🙊

15 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Get out coached by the guy Tiger Nation was dumping on after the New Boston game? Then had to go on an apology tour for voicing their opinion? Tigernationfan is still mia. I thank the bbq clique put a hit out on him. I know how most of you really feel about that doofus but those are private conversations. Please. Start talking about QC. You got them and Waskom before us. I’m starting to think y’all beat off to the sight of bull nutz. Rent free baby

👀🤔. Not Mia just not gonna do much more than read anymore. Y’all talk it up. I’m not as full of knowledge and stats and stuff like all of y’all. I just know who wins and who loses on the present week. Once it’s 2 or more weeks old or 2 or more weeks out before play I couldn’t tell you anything about it cause I don’t study it like y’all do . Y’all have at it, have fun and keep it classy lol. TNF back out 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, HogDawg08 said:

I see its still too early in the morning, go have your coffee and get your hat put on straight, then you might make sense lol 

I just know there are 5 people that voted that can't be trusted with anything. 

Daingerfield should have their way in this one.  The least amount of points Queen City has given up is 38, and Daingerfield has scored 64 and 70 in their last two games.  My guess is that trend continues.  59-9.

20 minutes ago, Pax said:

Daingerfield should have their way in this one.  The least amount of points Queen City has given up is 38, and Daingerfield has scored 64 and 70 in their last two games.  My guess is that trend continues.  59-9.

QC prolly wont get 9 imo. Dfields defense is playing pretty well right now. 

13 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

QC prolly wont get 9 imo. Dfields defense is playing pretty well right now. 

I'm just going by what the numbers would suggest.  You aren't preventing people from scoring, but you are solid defensively.  I'm not saying they will give up 21 or something.  Just 9 points.  Daingerfield has been giving up points, just not many.  Are they capable of pitching a shutout?  Of course.  Also, don't be entirely fooled by QC's low scoring output.  I'm not saying they are a powerhouse or anything of the sort, but 4 of their opponents combine to allow an average of 16.6 points per game, and Queen City scored an average of 19.3 against these defenses.  It would not shock me to see Daingerfield shut them out, and I think giving them 9 points is pretty reasonable.  Hey, I gave you guys almost 60 (my gut says it will be more, but the numbers say 59, so I go with 59)!!

7 minutes ago, Pax said:

I'm just going by what the numbers would suggest.  You aren't preventing people from scoring, but you are solid defensively.  I'm not saying they will give up 21 or something.  Just 9 points.  Daingerfield has been giving up points, just not many.  Are they capable of pitching a shutout?  Of course.  Also, don't be entirely fooled by QC's low scoring output.  I'm not saying they are a powerhouse or anything of the sort, but 4 of their opponents combine to allow an average of 16.6 points per game, and Queen City scored an average of 19.3 against these defenses.  It would not shock me to see Daingerfield shut them out, and I think giving them 9 points is pretty reasonable.  Hey, I gave you guys almost 60 (my gut says it will be more, but the numbers say 59, so I go with 59)!!

I wasnt arguing lol....

8 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

For What? To shove down yalls defenses throat like those mighty bears. Can’t win with kids running the show. Change that avatar back to blue since you swigging on that 4fiddy Kool Aid again. 

Mighty bears??? Lmao.... you're a character for sure. It was a L. Plain and simple. Hope they learned from it. I do agree that a kid shouldn't be running the offense but I seen it 1st hand and all I could do was smh. I'll always be a Tiger kuzzo. Since I've graduated have yall ever beat us? Like 2 decades now or did yall slip 1 in when I wasnt paying attention? 4fiddy. Hell I'm 3fiddy. That koolaid tastes funny anyways.

• LOL! 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

For What? To shove down yalls defenses throat like those mighty bears. Can’t win with kids running the show. Change that avatar back to blue since you swigging on that 4fiddy Kool Aid again. 

Yall may run it well against us but I bet you Dfield throws and runs all over yalls behind

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

#FlashingTransfangender...........toot toot !