President Trump: "ABC News Airing Fake Syria Bombing Video is a ‘Real Disgrace’"

RETIREDFAN1

#### to be ABC, for sure, but I would think that obviously the real disgrace is Trump deciding on a spur of the moment to turn our backs on an ally, basically giving over that part of the world to Assad and Russians. Wonder how the green berets that were there feel about Trump's decision? Anybody read up on that? 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

#### to be ABC, for sure, but I would think that obviously the real disgrace is Trump deciding on a spur of the moment to turn our backs on an ally, basically giving over that part of the world to Assad and Russians. Wonder how the green berets that were there feel about Trump's decision? Anybody read up on that? 

It aint worth ONE single American life to defend those people.....let them fight their own battles......

5 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And yet they fought battles with us and for us...

that was under the regimes of the warmongering neocons such as bush, barry, and their congressional Rothschild puppets McCain and Graham........not now....no  more perpetual war........

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

#### to be CNN as well...