Shock poll: 1/3 of black males back Trump against Dem candidate President won only 13% of demographic in 2016

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Blacks are backing President Trump in droves ... So are Latinos  ...

definitely....and if the libtards and their master soros don't hack all the voting machines, it'll be a Trump landslide in 2020........all elections should be done on paper ballots and counted by hand.........

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

libtards and their master soros don't hack all the voting machines,

Wow, I feel like maybe I have just awakened from falling asleep under a tree somewhere in upper state New York, dreaming that maybe it was RUSSIANS who were hacking our elections, with Trump sitting on his hands the whole time, but maybe not. 

• Stinks 2

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Wow, I feel like maybe I have just awakened from falling asleep under a tree somewhere in upper state New York, dreaming that maybe it was RUSSIANS who were hacking our elections, with Trump sitting on his hands the whole time, but maybe not. 

unproven lies by the "media" you continue to run interference for..........

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Give it a rest, Mildred; Like ABC & CNN, you Lost all credibility Years ago...

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you two are now saying that RUSSIA didn't try to hack our elections?????? Really????? 

Not ONE bit of evidence on that is reliable.........IF they did, they gave more votes to Hildabeast, who was their real ally.........:rofl:

21 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I would dispute this poll but I’m scared of opening anything from WND for fear of getting an std on my device from that unscrupulous website. 

We all KNOW how STDs show up where they are not wanted.....it aint from opening websites.......:rofl:

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Typical liberal revisionist history.  It was Obama,  not Trump,  who was POTUS during the 2016 elections,  but to his credit he did tell Putin to "back off."  Ps,  the russians didn't "hack" any elections. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

So, you two are now saying that RUSSIA didn't try to hack our elections?????? Really????? 

The Hilldabeast colluded with the Russians to create the phony Russian dossier to try and take down President Trump  ... The DNC, FBI and NSA were all involved as well ... indictments coming soon .... yes, the Russians tried to influence our elections while working with libtards ... not Donald Trump  ....

Soetoro knew all about it and told the intelligence people to stand down ... it happened on HIS watch, not President Trump's  .... tru storie ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2

I just enjoy it so much, when something is reported gleefully that really is twisted or off by 'conservatives.' 33% of all surveyed approve of his handling of race relations, while a vast majority of black and Hispanic voters don't approve of him, AT ALL. You can look it up...or here it is. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/poll-black-latino-americans-think-donald-trump-s-actions-have-n1062821

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/454574-trump-approval-rating-drops-among-minorities-after-go-back

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I just enjoy it so much, when something is reported gleefully that really is twisted or off by 'conservatives.' 33% of all surveyed approve of his handling of race relations, while a vast majority of black and Hispanic voters don't approve of him, AT ALL. You can look it up...or here it is. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/poll-black-latino-americans-think-donald-trump-s-actions-have-n1062821

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/454574-trump-approval-rating-drops-among-minorities-after-go-back

Two libtard "fake news" stories/polls designed to present the appearance of declining support in order to influence gullible people .... both bogus sources ....

Just endless entertainment, this constant, unending need to pretend that everyone is on the side of the 'conservatives' when all EVIDENCE is that there is shrinking support and that within the next 20 years, demographics will have shifted the GOP to an ash heap, unless they adapt to the changes in culture and diversity going on in the world. 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said: