Shock poll: 1/3 of black males back Trump against Dem candidate President won only 13% of demographic in 2016

RETIREDFAN1

17 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

TRIED and will again...from a July 25th article in the NY TIMES. 

WASHINGTON — The Senate Intelligence Committee concluded Thursday that election systems in all 50 states were targeted by Russia in 2016, an effort more far-reaching than previously acknowledged and one largely undetected by the states and federal officials at the time.

But while the bipartisan report’s warning that the United States remains vulnerable in the next election is clear, its findings were so heavily redacted at the insistence of American intelligence agencies that even some key recommendations for 2020 were blacked out.

Not  ONE bit of EVIDENCE is included in that post........

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Not  ONE bit of EVIDENCE is included in that post........

I didn't sit on the Senate Committee, nor do I have access to the redacted information. Why would you be resistant to the idea that Russia would be trying to meddle in our affairs? They have also been shown to have a pattern of attempts in other countries. 

https://time.com/5565991/russia-influence-2016-election/

7 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I didn't sit on the Senate Committee, nor do I have access to the redacted information. Why would you be resistant to the idea that Russia would be trying to meddle in our affairs? They have also been shown to have a pattern of attempts in other countries. 

I don't accept things without EVIDENCE........

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

All the actual EVIDENCE I see points to the Clinton campaign being the beneficiary of Russian $$$$......

And all the evidence also points to them being the one's who actually colluded.  It's good to be a democrat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'll agree with you there, I believe that all countries try to meddle in other countries elections. I mean even obama bought ads in Israel to vote against their incumbent. So why shouldn't other countries do the same. Or is meddling only for Americans?

On 10/17/2019 at 2:38 PM, BarryLaverty said:

I get it...he has been fleecing conservatives for a long time, inflaming, instigating, telling lies, making fun, but generally serving as a role model as a sarcastic, big headed, drug addicted, three times divorced millionaire, who loves to fly to mysterious places in the Dominican Republic. But, he has NO degree, no background in public policy or journalism or real history. He is a partisan ENTERTAINER, nothing more. 

And when I think of journalists, I think of newspapers and magazines and even news show, not talking heads and 'personalities' on TV. People with real background and educations and experience and knowledge in what they are covering, hopefully in an objective manner, are journalists. 

Rush Limbaugh is probably the most knowledgeable, truthful, and honest person to ever get behind a microphone .... he provides the most incitful commentary you will find 

.... libtards absolutely  hate him and misrepresent and lie about him daily because he exposes them regularly  ....  he's the undisputed king of conservative media ... that's why libtards try so hard to discredit him ... Rush also does a lot of comical satire that drives the libs crazy .... 

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Rush Limbaugh is probably the most knowledgeable, truthful, and honest person to ever get behind a microphone .... he provides the most incitful commentary you will find 

.... libtards absolutely  hate him and misrepresent and lie about him daily because he exposes them regularly  ....  he's the undisputed king of conservative media ... that's why libtards try so hard to discredit him ... Rush also does a lot of comical satire that drives the libs crazy .... 

I think it’s the Oxy abuse and hypocrisy that discredits him. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

One only needs to open their eyes, and most likely change the channel,  to see the evidence that the obama admin, dnc and clinton's were behind this whole stupid "russian collusion" charade.  The babbling old fool mueller is gone now,  and he found nothing,  because there was nothing.  Just another invention of the left.  All the "evidence" of Trump russia collusion was pure fiction, and that's a fact jack.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Blown totally out of proportion by the libtard media ... 

Rush is human,  like the rest of us,  and has made his fair share of mistakes.  Did he 'fess up to his misdeeds?  I believe so.  End of story.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can talk directly TO ME, if you like, Hagar, with your muttering. And, I want our doctors, our lawyers, our teachers, our journalists, our auto mechanics, our plumbers, our electricians, to be trained, educated, degreed or certified, so that they will do the best job possible. I think that's what a successful society should strive for...you don't?

Those three men you listed, all WERE educated to a point, then they went out and were successful, not finishing their degrees, not that they were hayseeds who just poofed out of nowhere. The value of education is very important and personal to me. 

But, but, but, Barry, when speaking of Rush, you said No Degree.  The interpretation of that is no one is qualified to be a journalist (or anything else) if they have no degree.  So the other 3 were educated to a point.  Sorry to bust your bubble, but I’m 100% positive Rush was “educated to a point”, or do you think education only starts in college?   No doubt a Journalism Degree would give someone an advantage, but I don’t see not having it as a show stopper.  And do you really think what’s going on at the MSM outlets (including FOX) is real journalism?  To paraphrase a Quote by Will Rogers, Today’s journalists know how to write, but evidently they can’t read.  If they could read their stuff, they’d stop writing.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 10:16 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Where did the voting sample come from? I bet This has to be the funniest article ever. Heck I thought Kanye was a victim of the people in the movie "Get Out". This website should be noted for entertainment purposes only. Was this an online poll? Did a bunch of whites click the African American box?,🤣🤣🤣. Was this poll voted on by the 100 blacks in North Dakota. I cun bareelyyy tyypeee correctly beecose I'm laugghion so haard. 😂😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

On 10/19/2019 at 5:45 PM, DAWG91 said:

Polls don't usually sample a big number of people.  I been trying to tell people there are dems in carthage but nobody would believe me.  I feel like i found bigfoot!

No surprise there.  Bigfoot’s name is CarthDawg. 

:rofl: 

• LOL! 1