Concession stand food

Eagleborn

19 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

You have such a dark sense of humor. It's like a sad but true moment. 

Yeah dark sense of humor I guess for dark times here. One thing I’m wondering is how far does West Rusk volunteers have to travel to get those chic fil a sandwiches? Are they soggy by the time the game rolls around? Lol @Nick2011

6 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah dark sense of humor I guess for dark times here. One thing I’m wondering is how far does West Rusk volunteers have to travel to get those chic fil a sandwiches? Are they soggy by the time the game rolls around? Lol @Nick2011

Yeah that looks an hour round trip either way.

Chick-fil-a has some nice bags to carry them in though, that I guess they loan.

3 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Van had good food, but the service was extremely slow; I missed the whole first quarter because of this. I know it is a volunteer job, but still... Yes, I Know Carthage’s is Also slow. 

Van Does have a very nice stadium, though!😋👌🏈

Some places get paid via gate $$. Some have soccer associations, booster club volunteer.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, WOhorns said:

You are the queen  of taking everything serious . If you really think I meant trash as in trash from the 🗑 you really are a special kind . EB still Mr annoying . You love quoting me tho 

Yes. I really thought you were talking about trash. 

I love quoting you so much I didn’t when referring to trash. 

7 hours ago, Racer55 said:

White Oak used to have chic fil a, but now that not many people come to the games, I guess they decided not to get them anymore lol.

Somebody told me that the WO home-side concession stand serves a great variety of Crow...crow buffet, crow burgers, crow nachos, rotisserie crow, bbq crow, grilled crow...the works. The home crowd can't get enough...they started gaining a lot of weight...according to WebMD crow is pretty fattening...heard you had to cut back.

One particular skinny weakling WO wannabe doesn't partake in the crow. She doesn't want to get fat. She has an image in WO to uphold. It's a darn shame. 

Y'all can keep those recipes to yourselves. You're gonna need em. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Somebody told me that the WO home-side concession stand serves a great variety of Crow...crow buffet, crow burgers, crow nachos, rotisserie crow, bbq crow, grilled crow...the works. The home crowd can't get enough...they started gaining a lot of weight...according to WebMD crow is pretty fattening...heard you had to cut back.

One particular skinny weakling WO wannabe doesn't partake in the crow. She doesn't want to get fat. She has an image in WO to uphold. It's a darn shame. 

Y'all can keep those recipes to yourselves. You're gonna need em. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You can’t get enough. 😂

16 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

You can’t get enough. 😂

I think someone’s butthurt that, or he’s the window licker type that tends to forget this is week 8 and not week 2. Idk he didn’t look like the normal window lickers from ND, he’s probably got the early stages of dementia since he’s an old man. 

6 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

He was just telling me the other night that ole Racer was a good guy. 

Yeah Tee Tee is a cool guy too. Nipples isn’t a woman though lol. He just doesn’t like losing is all. When we lose he tends to take it rough sometimes lol. What can I say, it’s hard times in WO right now. 

1 minute ago, Racer55 said:

Yeah Tee Tee is a cool guy too. Nipples isn’t a woman though lol. He just doesn’t like losing is all. When we lose he tends to take it rough sometimes lol. What can I say, it’s hard times in WO right now. 

I hear ya

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

I won’t. I remember all the beat downs we’ve taken over the years. 

That’s good. I figure champ will be around then a little bit. I can take it. I’m just kinda glad Tatums taken a back seat in district this year or it woulda been worse on us with the Tatum trio. Lol 

34 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

@Bclove05 if Sabine wins this year, don’t be like TeeTee, we’ve already been drug through the mud enough. Lol 

48 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

I think someone’s butthurt that, or he’s the window licker type that tends to forget this is week 8 and not week 2. Idk he didn’t look like the normal window lickers from ND, he’s probably got the early stages of dementia since he’s an old man. 

37 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

😂😂...Son, you're a'ight. Just poking fun since it'd been a couple of weeks, lol. That whole commentary wasn't really meant for you...it was for you know who, lmao. 

Remember what I told you at the game. 👍