Trump policies, racism may cause some black women’s weight problems, professor says

Wild74

Trump policies, racism may cause some black women’s weight problems, professor says
Fox News ^ | October 16 2019 | Dom Calicchio

Posted on 10/16/2019, 5:52:56 AM by knighthawk

Do President Trump’s policies make me look fat?

That’s the sort of question some black women may be asking themselves, a Rutgers University professor suggested during a recent appearance on the Oprah Winfrey Network.

Although, more accurately, the problem may be the stress and anxiety caused by the policies than the policies themselves, Brittney Cooper, who teaches gender studies at the New Jersey-based university, said on a recent episode of “Black Women OWN the Conversation.”

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

• LOL! 1

Geeze, now obesity is caused by President Trump what will be next ???  I swear, people are supposedly eating healthier today, but all they're doing is gaining weight instead of exercising.  Most of the "diet" foods people eat today are the reason for them being overweight .  You have to have fat in your diet so your metabolism stays high.  Then they want to sit on the couch and watch tv, play video games, or look at the cell phones all the time instead of being active.  2% or skim milk was the biggest scam for people to lose weight, and that's been proven by some scientists.   Of course the majority of researchers say they're wrong a lot like another myth that is out in the mainstream today that children and liberals buy into.  

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Well, Soetoro's policies gave a lot of white conservative men a case of the red #### and high blood pressure ....👹

Not me, I just endured it.  I didn't like it, but his policies have almost been nullified by President Trump.  Almost, but not completely eliminated as they should be.