Elijah Cummings dead at 68

RETIREDFAN1

6 minutes ago, Greezychef said:

It's sad that the news media has already started invoking Trump's name right along with the announcement of his passing.  I saw one headline "Trump Target Elijah Cummings..."  That's disgusting.   

When I saw the headline the first thought I had was, “Reckon how long it’ll take for someone to blame Trump??”

Took just about as long as I figured it would. 

1 minute ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/17/donald-trump-elijah-cummings-highly-respected-leader-11695382/

“My warmest condolences to the family and many friends of Congressman Elijah Cummings. I got to see first hand the strength, passion and wisdom of this highly respected political leader. His work and voice on so many fronts will be very hard, if not impossible, to replace!”

Geez, what a racist. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I agree. I will not speak ill of the departed, but I have to ask, is there any doubt that if Trump were to pass liberals would give him the same respect. The answer is a resounding no. 

The double standard is staggering ....

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I agree. I will not speak ill of the departed, but I have to ask, is there any doubt that if Trump were to pass liberals would give him the same respect. The answer is a resounding no. 

Two wrongs don't make a right .....

Sorry, but when a man brings a false charge against an innocent man like Trump, that is an act of dishonesty and merits no honor. Now, if Cummings would have stood up to the impeachment crowd and said Noooo! Then I might feel differently.  He'll answer for it to his maker. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1