Report: Dallas Cowboys Coach Jimmy Johnson Bullied Janis Joplin in High School

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you saying that a high school kid made fun of a kid that was different? Surely this was just a one time, random event? I can’t imagine any kid of that age range engaging in such acts.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

What now, they expect Johnson to resign from FOX for something that happened almost 60 years ago. I mean why are they bringing this petty stuff up now or even at all? Besides, who didn't get picked on or did some picking themselves? Waahh, waahh!  

39 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

This kind of garbage is what the liberal media has deteriorate into ... journalism as a profession is dead  ...

Just the facts journalism is basically dead. I’m getting pretty sick of these folks trying to filter people from the past through today’s “morals.” People had different views and beliefs. At the time in which they lived that’s all they could go off of. If these social justice journalists want to focus on something try the Epstein case again.

Janis forgot about Jimmy long after she left Port Arthur.  The only person that really angered her was Jim Morrison.  https://www.thesound.co.nz/home/other/2017/06/the-story-of-the-time-janis-joplin-knocked-out-jim-morrison.html .  She could take care of herself, and didn't put up with any bullies.  I like Janis from what I've read about her, and she seems to be like most girls from Texas that I've been around.  She wasn't going to put up with much if you were a jerk.  I think I would have nicknamed her "Peppermint Janis" had I went to school with her, because her looks reminded me of Peppermint Patty.  I would have tried to kiss her on the nose as Snoopy did for a laugh.