Snopes falsely links Chick-fil-A to death-penalty law for LGBTs

RETIREDFAN1

On 10/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Chick-fil-A is a phenomenal company. You know you’re doing something right when the left wing mob constantly hammers on you but you continue to grow. 

Chick-fil-A is one of the classiest companies in America ... The one in Nacogdoches is so busy they could easily build another one directly across the street and double their business .... people literally can't get into their parking lot to get in line and have to go elsewhere .... I have even seen city cops there directing traffic it gets so busy .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

On 10/19/2019 at 10:47 AM, NATUREBOY98 said:

Chick-fil-A is a phenomenal company. You know you’re doing something right when the left wing mob constantly hammers on you but you continue to grow. 

They're building one right off the highway where I live. It's going to make things interesting for sure...

On 10/19/2019 at 6:45 PM, DaveTV1 said:

Currently, the most controversial donations from Chick-fil-A and its philanthropic arm, the Chick-fil-A Foundation, are to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. This money funds sports camps and a holiday gift-giving program with the Salvation Army. 

This had me dying laughing