FRIDAY FOOTBALL PRAYER

BoyzNdaHood

Dear our heavenly Father I want start this prayer by giving thanks and credit where it is due and that's to our Father above, I want to say thanks for dying for me so that I can be forgiven of my sins, our Father I ask that you be with all the players and participants who step on the field for our entertainment as they seek their journeys in life, I ask that you protect them and keep them safe, I also ask that you keep watch over all fans traveling to/from the games as we travel our destinies, I thank you for this and I also declare that satan has no place here because you conquered the grave and I thank you for that Lord God, I ask these things according to your will and WE ALL SAY AMMMMEEEENNNNNNN

LETS GO CATZ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Dear our heavenly Father I want start this prayer by giving thanks and credit where it is due and that's to our Father above, I want to say thanks for dying for me so that I can be forgiven of my sins, our Father I ask that you be with all the players and participants who step on the field for our entertainment as they seek their journeys in life, I ask that you protect them and keep them safe, I also ask that you keep watch over all fans traveling to/from the games as we travel our destinies, I thank you for this and I also declare that satan has no place here because you conquered the grave and I thank you for that Lord God, I ask these things according to your will and WE ALL SAY AMMMMEEEENNNNNNN

LETS GO CATZ

Amen

1 hour ago, JETT said:

LETS GO CATZ

AMEN!!! Well said!! Let's go RABBS!!!