Waskom @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Just now, LSUTIGERS said:

I see that HS loss has you back with old Nelson and crew.

Naw. I just looked forward to this one and next week lol. I'll be there for the next 2. I got a kid in the band to support some too. HS didnt look like they have the past 4 weeks. Played flat it seems

Waskom came out of no where after starting slow.playing good now. Should be a good game.wont affect us though. we win by 20+.but they will  give us enough competition to be ready for pewitt.  I've been ready for revenge on this game since last year. 

6 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

Waskom came out of no where after starting slow.playing good now. Should be a good game.wont affect us though. we win by 20+.but they will  give us enough competition to be ready for pewitt.  I've been ready for revenge on this game since last year. 

Don't let that EF Waskom game fool you, Waskom has some good young talent, IMO Waskom has the best coach in the district just not the best team, if Daingerfield comes out and plays like the better team they are, they will have no problem winning this game. 

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

Yeah you're right, to question the coach and it be tolerated is absolutely crazy. I agree with ya tho about the week he gets punished is vs Queen City which was pretty convenient. Well our Soph showed his skills Friday night at Qb so let's see what happens this week. I'm waiting to see if he returns at Qb after his punishment.

👀

40 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Oh. He’s reformed I’m sure sitting out that important QC game. They run a tight ship over there. After a 30 pack, I get pretty tight myself. 

Its irrelevant honestly. Everyone sees it but the 1 who needs to fix it, just wont. I dont have the answers kuzzo. Why should the entire team suffer because of 1 bad attitude. It baffles me bro 

15 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Yeah you're right, to question the coach and it be tolerated is absolutely crazy. I agree with ya tho about the week he gets punished is vs Queen City which was pretty convenient. Well our Soph showed his skills Friday night at Qb so let's see what happens this week. I'm waiting to see if he returns at Qb after his punishment. I've said since the beginning of the season he doesn't need to be a Qb. Too vital position for a bad attitude.

I agree 100% he dont need to be in a leadership role at all.and I would kick him off if he throws one more fit or gets out if line in any way. I dont care how athletic a kid is. Id rather lose with good kids, then win with that bs.I want d Lewis from now and the next 2 years at qb. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Daingerfield Dreamers came off a mickey mouse win over QC, a pee wee football team could have beaten QC, there no bragging rights for that win. We are now moving on to this week match between Dreamers vs Waskom.  Waskom is a average team this year a so-called rebuilding year. My prediction is The Dreamers 35 Waskom 20. The Dreamers will sure bragg this week beating a Waskom team that does not have the privilege to tie the cleat lases of Newton. 3:16 Hardcore......That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

5 hours ago, Fblife13 said:

I agree 100% he dont need to be in a leadership role at all.and I would kick him off if he throws one more fit or gets out if line in any way. I dont care how athletic a kid is. Id rather lose with good kids, then win with that bs.I want d Lewis from now and the next 2 years at qb. 

Dead on F13. I think it would be a much better choice both attitude and going forward, and it also gives D a chance to grow into that position vs Varsity players. He's played well at positions he hasn't played before so it shows his talent and athleticism.  We'll see how 3 responds to his correction. If positive it wouldn't be the end of the world if he switches position. Perfect slot when you figure our Rb, 2 Wr and D at Qb. (Jmo)