Waskom @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

They were worried about him getting po’d about someone standing up to him about a pair of damn gloves. You think they gonna take the QB position from him? He’s your QB this year and next. Tossed helmets and cussing coaches just come with the territory. Don’t worry. It’s all of Coach Cub Cadets master plan. Have faith. He’s the best in the district. 

Naw really NB, taking the position will be a definite attention getter. It let's him know the coaches will go a different route if the foolishness continues.  He knows D, and is aware he wasn't given the opportunity to compete for that position. The coaches thought they have their man. Understand this tho, you only know half if that of the story between him and Flo. Since when can a Coach kick a kid out of the school? I think it would take school officials to do that, and I'm sure they wouldn't do that without good reason.  (Jmo)

23 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Seems extreme to revoke a kids transfer who’s attended that school since the 3rd grade. To be honest I haven’t spoken to the young man about the situation. Other fellow posters have said some things that doesn’t make the alleged locker room incident all that far fetched. Coach didn’t kick him out. Your high school principal did. More people talk to me about y’alls business than you’d think. I talk a lot of mess on here but I respect yalls history and it’s a shame things are ran that way at an historic program. 

NB I'm not taking up for the kid because I'm definitely not. He can benifit from a attitude adjustment. The locker room incident wasn't the first temper tantrum thrown either, but you mentioned the incident with Flo more than once and blame the Coach for the outcome. Dfield is a very storied program and our high school Principal is definitely a piece of our success. I doubt he'd do that just off GP. Ask your peeps about the entire story. Let's go forward Dfield by 21 this week  (vs) the Waskom. Wildcats never been strong as a Tiger. Last year don't count lol.

17 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

All due respect, you’re high on that good stuff Wolfe if you think they’re changing positions. The ISS with QC week was done for one reason and one reason only. The DEC meeting concerning Flo. That’s from someone in admin. Not NB98

I agree it's not gonna go the way that I mentioned. That's just what I'd like to see and think would better suit the team, but I'm just a fan that likes that good stuff.