Waskom @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

:rofl:that's Natureboy dressed in drag

2 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

I’d claim that picture if my stomach was that flat. 

It looks more like ETF than it does NB. But you "fellas" can both claim it if you want to. 😂

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

You got any left? I'm out

The New Diana TTman7 has no clue what you are talking about. And doesn't want to know. 

The Ore City TTman7 says go down around the Shady Shores or Camp Joy area of Lake O da Pines in OC and you can more than likely get as much "Atkins" as your lil tiger heart can handle. 

😏😁😂

On 10/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, KrookedWolfe said:

Dead on F13. I think it would be a much better choice both attitude and going forward, and it also gives D a chance to grow into that position vs Varsity players. He's played well at positions he hasn't played before so it shows his talent and athleticism.  We'll see how 3 responds to his correction. If positive it wouldn't be the end of the world if he switches position. Perfect slot when you figure our Rb, 2 Wr and D at Qb. (Jmo)

Why hasn’t 6 been playing offense? We need him out there. 

#freenumber6

• Stinks 1

On paper, Daingerfield should win this one.  Waskom basically allows teams to do whatever they normally do.  The offenses Waskom faces average 32.2 points per game, and Waskom is allowing 29.1 points to these teams.  The defenses they face give up 26.7 points per game on average and Waskom is scoring 24.4 points against these defenses.  So, basically Waskom is losing games by an average of 5 points to teams that win games by an average of 5 points.  In other words, teams have their way against Waskom - on average.  Daingerfield comes in scoring 40.7 a game and giving up 16.4. 

Daingerfield 40

Waskom 14

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Daingerfield 5 wins are impressive. What’s the combined record of those 5 teams. How do figure coaching soberness and 4fiddy motivational speeches? That should change your prediction. 

Foxy Cub Cadet   100

Keeling                   Half a case

He’s just that good. 

I take into account strength of schedule from a scoring perspective; not a record perspective.  You can get into a rabbit whole pretty quick just going by record because you have to consider the strength of schedule of the opponents as well.  To answer your question, including games against DF and Waskom respectively, Daingerfield's 5 wins are against teams with a combined record of 8-28.  Waskom's 3 wins are against opponents with a combined record of 10-11.  Another problem you have is that the sample size for Waskom gets pretty small when you are only allowed to consider wins ;)