New Diana @ DeKalb

GRINnBEARit

3A Div. II District 11  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2019 at 12:30 AM

1 hour ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

A spread eagle doesn’t offend ND. Why does it offend DeKalb? A word to the wise ND, don’t post this or anything like it. They get extremely PO’d. 

946DA65F-65A5-437F-9FAF-AB174F3C920F.gif

NB, how dare you suggest I would ever consider posting anything like that.

Well...yea...I would. 😁

Mematic_meme_20191021_214019.png

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Beardown said:

Them eagles are gonna get their wings clipped this week!

Bravo, Sir. Well done. Bring it. We ready. 

Btw, while you're clipping, can you use a clipper on 0 setting to freshen up my Stone Cold cranium style I've got? Much appreciated!! 

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, ronnyham said:

This game has huge implications on the playoff picture. Diana win puts them basically in, Dekalb in must win game 

Yes it does...for sure. ND is 3-1 and DK 2-2 in District currently. But I don't see a loss in this game neccesarily knocking either team out of the playoff hunt...will affect seeding though. Imo, I could see both teams making the playoffs. But you're right, a win by ND pretty much heavily increases their chance of making a playoff spot. 

• Stinks 1

14 hours ago, GRINnBEARit said:

So how worked up will y’all be after y’all beat us on Friday night...for the second year in a row?

As always, we will be classy whether we win or lose. During the week is for friendly trash talk...during the game & after is time for respecting your opponents and their fanbase. 😉😁

• Stinks 1

23 minutes ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Guess they still butt hurt. I could tell that when one dude started blaming the refs. Good thing it’s easy to get some loving over there. Them guys are so full of 💩

Yea, must be.

You never mentioned whether your "fans" tried to get your autograph or meet you at the PP-DK game. Well? 

• Stinks 1

7 minutes ago, banzaiboy said:

We’re still studying up on the trash talk. 

Well, last week was a good study guide for yall....kind of, lol. 

Do some research on ole Natureboy98. Then write us a 5pg research paper on the Art of Trashtalking. Due by Friday at noon. 

Heck...go read through the ND-WO thread from earlier this season. Some good stuff there, lol. But I'm still learning myself though...I've got a long ways to go. 😉😁