Week 9: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (7-0 | 2-0) @ Cushing Bearkats (1-6 | 0-2) - 10/25/2019

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Cushing   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Cushing

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2019 at 12:30 AM

Jackets!. Just play hard and keep guys healthy! Try getting other players involved more, so our Jackets can gain more experience and depth. More WR depth so everyone can be ready to go with Warren when he gets back. Can also get backups playing time mixed in with some of starters. It would not hurt to get your backup QB a little playing time with starters! Never know when you would need him.

Cushing will dominate. They will score every time they get the ball. Alto will go home mad and butt hurt...... This will happen only if Alto fumbles every snap and all their players get injured and the band gets lost on the way to the game...... Cushing has no chance. Alto will get healthy and dance on the sidelines in the 2nd half

• LOL! 3

58 minutes ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Cushing will dominate. They will score every time they get the ball. Alto will go home mad and butt hurt...... This will happen only if Alto fumbles every snap and all their players get injured and the band gets lost on the way to the game...... Cushing has no chance. Alto will get healthy and dance on the sidelines in the 2nd half

That’s mean.  I kind of like it.  Ha!

• LOL! 2

As a breakdown, Alto needs most of all to work on the timing and mental aspect of their game. The misques that they made against us Friday night will eat them up around the second or third round when the comp gets fierce, sharp and crisp is what they need to be looking for going forward. 

I see no reason the jacket can't be playing in December if the kids get it in their head that they can play with anyone and maybe take it all.. IMHO it could wind up in a battle with SA and the jackets need to be Uber focused going down that stretch... Good luck as y'all start rolling and may luck be in your favor... Chain out. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Alto just needs to stay crisp and sharp, while resting starters a lot in the second half allowing some young guys more playing time. Alto will win the next few games easy, and probably in shut outs. This week against Cushing we are playing a Homer in the Head coach, and that’s always interesting. I think it will give our boys some extra incentive to play well in front of their old coach, so I’m predicting a one sided game. Alto 55 Cushing 0

• Like 1