Week 9: #8 Alto Yellowjackets (7-0 | 2-0) @ Cushing Bearkats (1-6 | 0-2) - 10/25/2019

StingEmALTO

Alto @ Cushing   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alto
    • Cushing

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/26/2019 at 12:30 AM

7 minutes ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Which one of you heatherns voted for Cushion

🤣🤣🤣🤔 It’s a fair question and I wondered the same. I’m guessing whatever happens in the voting booth stays in the voting booth. 🤣🤣🤣

Of course, I voted for Alto and also our school bond. Governor Abbott, President Trump, and BT Tilley every time he ran for school board. The list goes on......! I ain’t ashamed. 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Everything is a forgone conclusion at this point In my opinion. It’s all about managing player health now. Barring any major injuries or suspensions SA and Alto have business in the not too distant future 

Man I sure do hope so. Gotta take care of business and stay healthy just like you said....week to week. 

1 hour ago, EdgarAllenPwn said:

Everything is a forgone conclusion at this point In my opinion. It’s all about managing player health now. Barring any major injuries or suspensions SA and Alto have business in the not too distant future 

Sounds great! But while starters  are playing the next few games become more consistent and play hard every play like it the championship. There’s something you can always improve on.

5 hours ago, JACKETLIFE said:

Sounds great! But while starters  are playing the next few games become more consistent and play hard every play like it the championship. There’s something you can always improve on.

Definitely can find areas to improve. Coaches are working to do just that. 💪

Prep Football Preview — Week 9

Alto Yellowjackets (7-0, 2-0) at Cushing Bearkats (1-6, 0-2)

7:30 p.m. Friday at J.F. Whitaker Stadium in Cushing

What to Watch For — Cushing, who is coached by former Yellowjacket assistant Josh Moore, appears to be way overmatched this week. Cushing has struggled offensively — the Bearkats have scored just eight points in the past two weeks. That coupled with the fact that the Alto defense has been playing lights out this fall, should make it a long night for the Bearkats. Defensively, Alto has allowed just 21 points in its last two games. Harmon West and Cayle Irvin continue to be tackling machines for the Mean Sting. The Jackets seem to be developing even more offensive weapons as the season unfolds. Alto is 13-1 all-time vs. the Bearkats. Cushing's only win in the series came in 1992.

https://www.jacksonvilleprogress.com/sports/prep-football-previews-week/article_c048e6f8-f4ff-11e9-9f4c-6b488a0e2cc1.html

1 minute ago, ProdigyMaker said:

Bearkats get it going this week. . Cushing 49 Alto 6. 

This is the week of the underdog!

We could spot them 40 and they still won’t get 49. I’m going to pull a Wolfman and say nobody will hold us to 6 points. 😂 

• LOL! 1