Jefferson v Atlanta

FlowJack

Jefferson v Atlanta  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/25/2019 at 06:00 PM

3 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Atlanta was stout at the beginning of the season. They were ranked #1 at one point, right?

Yes they were . Expectations were sky high even with a difficult non District lineup. Dropping a class many expected bigger things. They won a State Championship before using that method so making it to the dance is the goal. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1

1 hour ago, Champ1000 said:

Yes they were . Expectations were sky high even with a difficult non District lineup. Dropping a class many expected bigger things. They won a State Championship before using that method so making it to the dance is the goal. 

They won state using what method?

15 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

It really in the grand scheme of things, shouldn't be as hard of a schedule as it is. These are teams we've competed with the past 5-6 years, but all of a sudden, we're not competing with some of them anymore. 

I can almost assure you our pre-district schedule won't be anything like it has been the past 2 years, next year. I know PG won't be on there, and I doubt the schedule Gilmer. The one I will miss is LE. 

Rain all day. Someone asked me earlier if I thought the rain was going to help or hurt us. I don't think it matters. I think these kids can do whatever they want, but they have to play as a team. Too many acts of selfishness on this team. To many people that aren't willing to sacrifice for the team. Some kids are telling coaches they WILL NOT  play certain positions, and so forth, and there's just not any place on a football team for that sort of mentality. You play where you can help the team the most, and you play it as hard as you can.

Anyways... I hope for a clean game. I wish it would stop raining at least enough I don't have to wear a poncho but I doubt it does. I hope that our kids have put in a good week of practice and they know what's at stake here. It's do or die time. No better night to realize that and play like it's your last game. It's senior night as well. I hope the seniors can come together and get this team rallied up! 

3 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It really in the grand scheme of things, shouldn't be as hard of a schedule as it is. These are teams we've competed with the past 5-6 years, but all of a sudden, we're not competing with some of them anymore. 

I can almost assure you our pre-district schedule won't be anything like it has been the past 2 years, next year. I know PG won't be on there, and I doubt the schedule Gilmer. The one I will miss is LE. 

When is the last time Atlanta didnt play PG or LE?