Carthage @ Palestine

PantherNation2015

Carthage @ Palestine   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Carthage
    • Palestine

11 minutes ago, YoungBuckCoach said:

With Palestine's run first offense hopefully they can get 1st downs and limit the possessions for Carthage.  Carthage wins easily.

No one has been able to consistently get 1st downs on the ground against Carthage this year.  Palestine will need to throw the ball to have success offensively.

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

No one has been able to consistently get 1st downs on the ground against Carthage this year.  Palestine will need to throw the ball to have success offensively.

That's the weakest park of our offense. Yea, we may complete a few passes here and there, but we've struggled all season throwing the ball. It's going to be a long night for the 'Cats!

50 minutes ago, wildcatphs said:

That's the weakest park of our offense. Yea, we may complete a few passes here and there, but we've struggled all season throwing the ball. It's going to be a long night for the 'Cats!

Oh man, y’all are in trouble then. Not intending to be a butthead just going to be really difficult to move the chains without much of a passing game to threaten Carthage with.

6 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Oh man, y’all are in trouble then. Not intending to be a butthead just going to be really difficult to move the chains without much of a passing game to threaten Carthage with.

Trust me, I have no thought of Palestine coming close in this game. If we keep it within 28 pts, I'll be happy. I'm just happy with the progress this team has mad with Coach Angel.

• Like 1