Carthage @ Palestine

PantherNation2015

Carthage @ Palestine   

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Carthage
    • Palestine

6 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Carthage is going to miss #15 in the playoffs. Might have been the best player on D.

Agree they will miss #15.  Agree he was shaping up to be a solid LB.  Not sure I would say the best yet.  Ingram has seen a lot of football in his career.  You can’t replicate that volume of game snaps in practice. #15 will be bigger, stronger and faster as a Jr next year.  I expect he will come into camp 6’2 200 in Aug.

25 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

#15 will be bigger, stronger and faster as a Jr next year.  I expect he will come into camp 6’2 200 in Aug.

Yes. Lewis is a potential 4*. Only a sophomore. Let him heal up and be fully ready to go as a junior. Same as Dixon did in 2017. He has all the tools to be a P5 recruit. All he needs is good weight. He has the frame, speed, and instinct. Kid is not afraid to put his head in there against anybody. Decleated Garret from PG. He is gonna be special.

22 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Yes. Lewis is a potential 4*. Only a sophomore. Let him heal up and be fully ready to go as a junior. Same as Dixon did in 2017. He has all the tools to be a P5 recruit. All he needs is good weight. He has the frame, speed, and instinct. Kid is not afraid to put his head in there against anybody. Decleated Garret from PG. He is gonna be special.

And Ingram in 2016.

Weather will play a factor in this game.  Will likely remove the typical vertical passing game from the Dawgs offensive game plan.  But the big Carthage OL and RB Courtney should be able to control the game and put points on the scoreboard.  Palestine has a solid run game as well but the Dawg DL has been stingy against the run all year.  I like the Dawgs in a lower scoring game.  Something like 28-7 if it rains the whole game.

48 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Carthage 9th over Pali 46-24.

When is the last time Carthage 9th grade lost a game? It might have been recently, but I don’t remember one since at least before Keaontay and that group was fish. I know they were undefeated. That was 5 seasons ago. I’m not sure.

58 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

When is the last time Carthage 9th grade lost a game? It might have been recently, but I don’t remember one since at least before Keaontay and that group was fish. I know they were undefeated. That was 5 seasons ago. I’m not sure.

I’m not sure either.  It’s been a long time.