⚾THE OFFICIAL ASTROS VS NATIONALS WORLD SERIES THREAD ⚾

RETIREDFAN1

Houston vs. Washington  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Houston Astros
    • Washington Nationals

1 minute ago, ClawNAntler said:

I’m excited there is a game seven I’m a neutral fan not an Astro hater but I do not love them wouldn’t mind if Washington wins because they have never won it but I’ll take another Houston win also. In other words really doesn’t matter I won’t lose sleep either way

I guess then I'm more than neutral, because I sures hell wouldn't be ok with the Nats winning the WS. I'm all about Texas teams, regardless who it is in the end.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I guess then I'm more than neutral, because I sures hell wouldn't be ok with the Nats winning the WS. I'm all about Texas teams, regardless who it is in the end.

I’m no Rangers fan but rooted for them in WS.      I do have some really ill will to some of their supporters who used to be on this site.   But surprising they disappeared 😂

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, THSfanatic said:

I’m no Rangers fan but rooted for them in WS.      I do have some really ill will to some of the supporter who used to be on this site.   But surprising they disappeared 😂

I have never been a Ranger fan but I also supported them when they was in the WS, also I followed them when Nolan pitched there

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, THSfanatic said:

I’m no Rangers fan but rooted for them in WS.      I do have some really ill will to some of their supporters who used to be on this site.   But surprising they disappeared 😂

I wonder where they went

15 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is ugly.  The first time in history that the road team has won all 6 games.  Geeze, whatever happened to homefield advantage.  

I didn’t know that, but I’d been willing to bet some dough it was so.   Hope the Astros can break this freaking X-Files phenomenon tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, Rabbs63 said:

With the poor television ratings, the worst so far, game 7 is good for this series.

If you believe in games that are payed off to up the ratings, then that would be a good reason for this going to a game 7. But I hardly doubt it.

37 minutes ago, ClawNAntler said:

I’m afraid Cole’s contract is going to be insane going to take one of the big boys to sign him more than likely but we will see

Cole will demand about $35m...He currently makes $15m...That is an increase of $20m...Cut Rondon and his $4.5...Cut Collin McHugh and his $6ish...Farewell Josh Reddick and his $14m...The money is there if the Astros want him. Him and his wife are both from Southern Cal. If they want to go home, they will go home. Money will not be the ultimate factor here...