18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Houston Astros
    • Washington Nationals

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for the Astro's to win this thing Bregman has to break out of his postseason slump and start playing like he is a MVP he has not performed anywhere close to that level. Alvarez had a couple of singles and a walk which lead to nothing but when we needed his bat he struck out with the bases loaded, we need him to perform to his season level he has not done so. Verlander needs to bring his A game tonight not his last game against the Yankees, and unlike Cole he needs to keep the ball in the park. We are getting nothing from the bottom three be it Reddick or Diaz

The Astros have gone 3 series now without anything near a decent offensive output.  It’s gonna be over soon.   

Springer cost a run by not hustling.   There is no excuse for that.  His explanation about running up on Tucker who was 2 bases ahead of him is preposterous 

1 minute ago, THSfanatic said:

The Astros have gone 3 series now without anything near a decent offensive output.  It’s gonna be over soon.   

Springer cost a run by not hustling.   There is no excuse for that.  His explanation about running up on Tucker who was 2 bases ahead of him is preposterous 

Springer didn't run because he thought he had a homerun and that is not a good enough excuse for not running, run like your x wife is chasing you for child support.  

• LOL! 2

If the Astros don't bounce back tonight then I think the Nats are going to pull an upset.  I do not want to see that.  We have to get to their bullpen quick to do it.  Strasburg has been on fire in the playoffs, but this is the World Series so hopefully he gets the yips.  

I'm gonna say it.  What a stupid, arrogant, absolutely brain-dead decision by Altuve trying to steal 3rd …… That's about the 3rd or 4th time he's tried it this year and has been thrown out every time.   Evidently Hinch has had NOTHING to say to him any time he's done it

Cost them a run.   Thanks Altuve……..