What were they thinking....

Zebrafan93

2 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

I think its ridiculous carrying a suspension from the previous year. As for the team come on man.

Not Me-The coach tried to cheat and got caught, that simple. I feel for the boys but when you are own a team that will cheat to win, and get caught  there are consequences to cheating.  I feel bad for you ( the kids ) but you are just as guilty as the coach, it's like being in a stolen car, you might not have stole the car but you are riding in it= jail time. The boys should have turned the coach in. Give me a break changing his # so he could play was very deceitful, send a message to the coach and school, they all knew- throw the book at them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

I think its ridiculous carrying a suspension from the previous year. As for the team come on man.

Regardless of whether the rule is a good rule or not, the coach maliciously tried to disguise and use a player he KNEW WAS INELIGIBLE  ... he should have been fired! ....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Regardless of whether the rule is a good rule or not, the coach maliciously tried to disguise and use a player he KNEW WAS INELIGIBLE  ... he should have been fired! ....

I wholeheartedly agree with that. That was inexcusable and plain dumb. You shouldn't be suspended imo the following year. 

• Stinks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Opie1 said:

Can a coach be so stupid to think somebody wont notice? If your ranked #1 somebody will notice that. What a idiot, he should be fired just for being a dumb###.

What is so suprising is how long it took for someone to say something. I believe the whole staff was fired.

Surely they didn’t really expect to get by with this?  Junior star RB masquerading as a freshman with matching tattoos?  Everyone in the stands had to know.  “Man, Marvin running just like Bill!  We’ll be set at RB for years to come.”  At least cover up his arms....that’s just lazy

6 hours ago, Zebrafan93 said:

Surely they didn’t really expect to get by with this?  Junior star RB masquerading as a freshman with matching tattoos?  Everyone in the stands had to know.  “Man, Marvin running just like Bill!  We’ll be set at RB for years to come.”  At least cover up his arms....that’s just lazy

Next they will be recruiting players from three states away! 

16 hours ago, TTman7 said:

🤔 Kinda makes you wonder...how many times did they cheat before this and not get caught? 

I mean, if they're cheating to win the all-important first game of the season (?!), then yeah, they've probably gotten quite comfortable massaging the rules in various ways.

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, flukeshot said:

Whaaaaaat? So now the coach is saying that he didn't know the kid had to sit out a game and the fact that he wore a different number and his stats were credited to another player was just an amazing coincidence.

What a dumass. 

Yeah, the dude is a dumass. Lol