Pittsburg vs Gilmer

BIGTEX1972

All most of us fans care about is for the Buckeyes to keep getting better.  That means taking care of the ball (no turnovers), execute our offense, stop the silly penalties and negative plays, stop blowing coverages in the secondary, etc.  If they do these things, the rest will take care of itself.  I think Gilmer takes a comfortable win.

37 minutes ago, DOB said:

Pitt has kinda had a Jeckyl and Hyde season ... wondering which one will show up ... good luck to both and may all be safe in the process.

They always play "up" for the Buckeyes, so my guess is we'll see one of their best games of the season.  I don't think it'll be enough, but..., a turnover here or there, poor execution, untimely penalties, etc. could definitely swing it in Pittsburg's favor.  We better be prepared.

• Like 1

Well Buckeyes its Game Day! Play Buckeye Football and keep the game clean and penalty free and the rest will follow. To all the Seniors playing tonight cherish the last game to be played at Home. 

Everyone traveling to all the Friday Night games stay safe its nasty out there.

Go Buckeyes!

• Like 1

Gilmer with only 61 yards of offense, a fumble and an interception in the first half.  Pittsburg 162 yards of offense, and kept the ball 15 minutes of the first half.  Gilmer's ball to start the second half.  Rain still coming down.

Gilmer intentional grounding on 3rd down and has to punt.

Gilmer comes up with an interception  on the 15 yard line. Pitt holds the Bucks on 4th down and will take over at the 6 yd line.

Pittsburg fumbles after a long run.  Gilmer's ball on the 50.

Gilmer 28 - Pittsburg 6

3:11 left in the game

That will be the final score.