8-3A Playoff Picture

RedBird1

3 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

You mean the guy that turned out to be right all along, and saved the world in the end.  CALL ME CRA CRA THEN........WOOOOWEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Not the guys that planted the virus. The guy that had relations with aliens. 

• Stinks 1

4 minutes ago, BearFan13 said:

We ain’t got nothing. You haven’t heard? District is already over, y’all won. 

Far from it. We are playing good, but that doesn’t mean anything. I am looking forwards to going back to Gladewater for a football game next week. It’s been a long time. 

9 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Far from it. We are playing good, but that doesn’t mean anything. I am looking forwards to going back to Gladewater for a football game next week. It’s been a long time. 

I hope you leave wishing you never have to see another game in GW ever again 😂 

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! IF YOU AIN’T FIRST YOUR.........aaaaaa......mmmmm....SECOND!....or THIRD or maybe FORTH. 

Mineola 

Sabine

GW

WR

WOOO....WOOO......WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  🏎🏎🏎🏎 LETS GO GET KICKED OUT OF AN APPLEBEE’S............WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 2

35 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! IF YOU AIN’T FIRST YOUR.........aaaaaa......mmmmm....SECOND!....or THIRD or maybe FORTH. 

Mineola 

Sabine

GW

WR

WOOO....WOOO......WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  🏎🏎🏎🏎 LETS GO GET KICKED OUT OF AN APPLEBEE’S............WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you yelling? Jk

On 10/22/2019 at 7:08 PM, chevyman said:

Gamewatcher i thought used to be a very reasonable and informed poster

Yep I thought so too. Seems he went off the deep end after the ankle breaking incident last year. I guess he hasn’t recovered.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

2 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Yep I thought so too. Seems he went off the deep end after the ankle breaking incident last year. I guess he hasn’t recovered.

Man...…. your almost hurting my feeling. Hey did you know that there were WO fans sitting on the Mineola home side last Fri. Said they were tired of hearing all the whining. Y'all need to bring back Blankenship, talk about an ankle breaker. He tried to take out my legs on every play.   

13 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Man...…. your almost hurting my feeling. Hey did you know that there were WO fans sitting on the Mineola home side last Fri. Said they were tired of hearing all the whining. Y'all need to bring back Blankenship, talk about an ankle breaker. He tried to take out my legs on every play.   

Yeah there’s a couple that do that every game even at home. Ones typically Coach Boyett, Coach Billy Bob Terry, and Blankenship. Blank’s son is our DT coach. Blank spoke to the players this past week at their dinner. He is a good Motivator. 

• Like 1
  • Stinks 1