‘Modern Slavery’: Nigeria Rescues Hundreds of Abducted Boys from ‘Islamic Reform School’

RETIREDFAN1

This is nothing new especially with Islam and the continent of Africa itself.  What is amazing is that it continues to grow.  In 2005 there were only 12 million reported to be in slavery today that number is 40 million.  That includes forced marriage which is a practice by Muslims and many other countries namely India and China.  https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/fact-check-how-many-people-are-enslaved-in-the-world-today/ 

This map shows where it is prevalent the most : https://www.globalslaveryindex.org/2018/data/maps/#prevalence .   Venezuela has the highest concentration of slavery in the Western Hemisphere then Haiti and The Dominican Republic.  

17 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Oh Look! People of color being sold into slavery by “The Religion of Peace”.... Where is the Black Lives Matter And Antifa crowd ???

I don't think black lives matter has an African division. As for the religion of peace, so the majority of Muslims have slaves?

• Stinks 1

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I don't think black lives matter has an African division. As for the religion of peace, so the majority of Muslims have slaves?

So black lives don’t matter where black on black murder is concerned?  And as for people of color holding slaves, this point somehow seems to get left out of the conversation; Why is that?

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

So let us get this straight......you only care about stirring the pot over here over 150+ year old ancient history....you DON'T actually care about the folks who still really ARE slaves??? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So black lives don’t matter where black on black murder is concerned?  And as for people of color holding slaves, this point somehow seems to get left out of the conversation; Why is that?

Wait I could have sworn you mentioned religion with slavery. As for BLM, they're trying to take care of their home country. Also, when it comes to black Americans and Africans, there's never really been a connection as a whole. That's like you getting into the welfare of Germany just because you're white.

• Stinks 2

39 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

8E9B02A9-0AFE-46DC-B2FE-415687D02622.jpeg

Who brought up American slavery?? Anyone? Well since YOU brought it up it is not "ancient" history. Jim Crow ended in like 69 and yes that's an effect of slavery. Guess my parents are ancient? Can't wait to see my mom's reaction when I tell her. 

• Stinks 2

19 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Who brought up American slavery?? Anyone? Well since YOU brought it up it is not "ancient" history. Jim Crow ended in like 69 and yes that's an effect of slavery. Guess my parents are ancient? Can't wait to see my mom's reaction when I tell her. 

Slavery is ancient history in this nation......Jim Crow has been gone longer than most Americans have been alive....it is irrelevant......SO, how about the REAL slaves being held today??? 

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Slavery is ancient history in this nation......Jim Crow has been gone longer than most Americans have been alive....it is irrelevant......SO, how about the REAL slaves being held today??? 

Slavery is wrong anywhere and Jim Crow was not that long ago. How can you call something irrelevant that people who live there was still have nightmares about it? As a matter of fact that might be the most craziest statement I've heard. And yes people still do have nightmares about being ran out of their house by whites and having to stay in the woods, having people attempt to Lynch them, being told to get off the sidewalk when a white person is coming, always having to go to the back of a line because a white person came to the counter, and literally being scared for your life in the South because killing black people was not punished often. Should I go on? Have you been through something that traumatic in your lifetime?

And it is people of color who are the slavers. Where is nbc??? Where is cnn?? Slavery is and has been common in Africa for many centuries. If any of you read the book ROOTS , Kunta Kinte tells his children about slaves being in his village. The movie version leaves that part out due to liberal network execs didn't want to reveal that black people owned slaves.  

20 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Slavery is wrong anywhere and Jim Crow was not that long ago. How can you call something irrelevant that people who live there was still have nightmares about it? As a matter of fact that might be the most craziest statement I've heard. And yes people still do have nightmares about being ran out of their house by whites and having to stay in the woods, having people attempt to Lynch them, being told to get off the sidewalk when a white person is coming, always having to go to the back of a line because a white person came to the counter, and literally being scared for your life in the South because killing black people was not punished often. Should I go on? Have you been through something that traumatic in your lifetime?

There have been colored peoples that have owned white slaves. Why didn't you mention that too?

On 10/24/2019 at 8:19 AM, ctown81 said:

Wait I could have sworn you mentioned religion with slavery. As for BLM, they're trying to take care of their home country. Also, when it comes to black Americans and Africans, there's never really been a connection as a whole. That's like you getting into the welfare of Germany just because you're white.

Ctown, it was mostly black African kings who sold their own people into slavery and they didn't really care what color the customers were either. Those kings sold to muslims in north Africa, Spaniards, whites from Europe,  etc. It had more to do with money than color. The arafangs of African villages handed down many stories of slaves in their villages and how they got there. 

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

Ctown, it was mostly black African kings who sold their own people into slavery and they didn't really care what color the customers were either. Those kings sold to muslims in north Africa, Spaniards, whites from Europe,  etc. It had more to do with money than color. The arafangs of African villages handed down many stories of slaves in their villages and how they got there. 

I definitely know that but that doesn't make I right in this country. Slavery ended up being big business in this country and were bread once importing slaves was outlawed. 

3 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

There have been colored peoples that have owned white slaves. Why didn't you mention that too?

Because he referenced the U.S. How was I going to bring that into my argument of Jim Crowe. Were there laws made to keep former white slaves down? 

• Like 1

Saudi Arabia is one of the worst slave nations in the world ... it's alive and well there and nobody seems to care, not even America .... almost 2/3 of the people in Saudi Arabia are TCNs (third country nationals) brought there as slaves .... the do all the manual labor and live in huts while the Saudis live in elaborate mansions ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

4 hours ago, NightStar11 said:

And it is people of color who are the slavers. Where is nbc??? Where is cnn?? Slavery is and has been common in Africa for many centuries. If any of you read the book ROOTS , Kunta Kinte tells his children about slaves being in his village. The movie version leaves that part out due to liberal network execs didn't want to reveal that black people owned slaves.  

Slaves who came to America were Bought from other African slaveholders...

14 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Slaves who came to America were Bought from other African slaveholders...

This is true but what's the point of bringing it other than to justify slavery for 300 the next 300 years in American history. I would understand if Americans were buying slaves from the African the whole 300 years.