UIL Realignment 2019-21

Panther89

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, MattStepp said:

I am always amazed at people wanting stuff for free all the time lol

There's a reason local newspapers are dying etc...it takes a lot of time and effort to collect data for the entire state, there's a reason no one else has it...you can wait til after Thanksgiving and get it for free from the UIL but peep shows aint free!!! LOL

I think the cost of a DCTF subscription is well worth the price, considering we send you a magazine (early might I add)....and you pay what 12 bucks w/tax at the store?? So the cost of a year subscription is like 20 bucks or so....and you get a lot of extras....

As for the snapshot # right now my guess for 6A is about 2205 and 5A D1/D2 is about 1865 or so....still some data I need to collect etc....but we are getting close...we've got nearly 1000 numbers turned in now...

Coming across a bit tacky dude.  Just because someone wants to find a place they can have access to information compiled by the UIL, which is funded by the Texas taxpayers, and not pay DCTF, doesn't mean they're "wanting stuff for free all the time."  Take a step back and think about it.  DCTF is a good product, but with comments like that, you may lose some customers.  I know I'm only one, but if it came across this way to me, guaranteed it came across that way to others.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Everide2016 said:

Coming across a bit tacky dude.  Just because someone wants to find a place they can have access to information compiled by the UIL, which is funded by the Texas taxpayers, and not pay DCTF, doesn't mean they're "wanting stuff for free all the time."  Take a step back and think about it.  DCTF is a good product, but with comments like that, you may lose some customers.  I know I'm only one, but if it came across this way to me, guaranteed it came across that way to others.  

😢 Get a little tougher skin, bro.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 8:27 AM, swaha said:

Over on the 6A Texas football forum, someone has started compiling a spreadsheet. He doesn't have everything but he has several down to 4A, but not much after that.

https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/484660-friday-is-snapshot-day-uil-2020-2022-realignment-post-adm-numbers-here

Using this, here’s how you can figure out where the cutoff might be 

UIL wants 220-250 football playing schools in 6A (before opt ups). So, you take the enrollment of the 250th largest school, that’s the lowest possible cutoff, the enrollment of the 220th largest, you got the likely highest possible cutoff. It’ll be safe to assume all schools below the 250th place mark are locks to drop. Given, none of those guesses will completely accurate until all numbers are updated on the sheet, but it’s a good way to guess.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 8:27 AM, swaha said:

Over on the 6A Texas football forum, someone has started compiling a spreadsheet. He doesn't have everything but he has several down to 4A, but not much after that.

https://www.6atexasfootball.com/forum/main-forum/484660-friday-is-snapshot-day-uil-2020-2022-realignment-post-adm-numbers-here

Those are the old numbers 

9 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

If calling it like I see it is tacky then guilty as charged

• Like 2

am I overlooking Elysian Fields.

I can not find the 2019 Snapshot number. 

i have looked in DC is there a place to ask DC a question.

I know it it hard to get information out of EF sometimes the lines go down and the satellites can't reach that far in the woods.

Tougher skin not needed.  I can live without the info until posted by UIL and without paying DCTF.  I was just pointing out that I think it's a bit "tacky" for Matt Stepp to be on a free site accusing others of "wanting stuff for free all the time," presumably because he would like to have them go to DCTF and pay him for the information.  DCTF provides a nice service to those wanting to spend their money there, but those that would rather search to find this information for free shouldn't have Matt Stepp attempting to shame them for "wanting stuff from free all the time."  

• Like 4

I really hope Spring Hill gets out of this district! Gilmer is the closest town we travel to (15 miles), while everyone else is 35 miles or more! Pleasant Grove and Liberty-Eylau are two hours away! Spring Hill belongs in Class 3A D1 with Gladewater, White Oak, Sabine, and Tatum! 

3 hours ago, Panther89 said:

I really hope Spring Hill gets out of this district! Gilmer is the closest town we travel to (15 miles), while everyone else is 35 miles or more! Pleasant Grove and Liberty-Eylau are two hours away! Spring Hill belongs in Class 3A D1 with Gladewater, White Oak, Sabine, and Tatum! 

Then turn in right numbers. Lol

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, sackem said:

am I overlooking Elysian Fields.

I can not find the 2019 Snapshot number. 

i have looked in DC is there a place to ask DC a question.

I know it it hard to get information out of EF sometimes the lines go down and the satellites can't reach that far in the woods.

Called Coach Ford multiple times, no response