UIL Realignment 2019-21

Panther89

33 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

I think it would make sense for these schools to be in districts like these for proximity.

E.T. District 1:  Bullard, Brownsboro, Van, Wills Point, Canton, and Rusk

E.T. District 2:  North Lamar, Pleasant Grove, Pittsburg, Gilmer, Liberty-Eylau, and Spring Hill

It looks like Carthage may go south, unless they push Rusk southwest.

Hopefully Carthage goes south to help not have PG, Gilmer, and Carthage in the same region... plus the 2020 state championship game might be between Carthage and one of those 2 teams, which would be quite the game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

I think it would make sense for these schools to be in districts like these for proximity.

E.T. District 1:  Bullard, Brownsboro, Van, Wills Point, Canton, and Rusk

E.T. District 2:  North Lamar, Pleasant Grove, Pittsburg, Gilmer, Liberty-Eylau, and Spring Hill

It looks like Carthage may go south, unless they push Rusk southwest.

I'm guessing we lose SH and stay at a 5 team district w/ N Lamar.  So NL and LE fight to get into the playoffs next year.  Who would have ever thought that LE would have to fight NL to get into the playoffs.... SMH

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

Sabine Pass-Hull Daisetta-Evadale-Burkeville-Deweyville-Colmesneil-West Sabine (possibly Tenaha)

Tenaha-Mount Enterprise-Cushing-Overton-Cross Roads-Wortham (maybe Frost or Lovelady if Tenaha goes south)

Maud-Clarksville-Bowie-Detroit-Boles-Cumby

Lovelady-Iola-Snook-Somerville-Bremond-Chilton-Mart-Frost (Lovelady or Frost or both could move)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sportsdog said:

some of those numbers are off wonder who those schools need to contact. My friend works at Rio Vista and they turned in 219 and it got turned into 438 on that page. really don't want to go though and check every entry be interesting to see if there are other flubs. 

54 minutes ago, mTex said:

I think LE will be significantly better next year, they’ll probably beat North Lamar, but only time will tell. 

I agree.  I think this year was an anomaly.  Their new coach had to establish the discipline they needed.  Their schedule certainly hurt them.  Now, it's a matter of whether the team buys into his program.  They are always very athletic, but have lacked discipline at times.  They will be much more competitive next season, in my opinion.  The year after, they probably challenge for a district title.