Week 10 SH @ PG

CreateMyAccount

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hawks
    • Panther

PG is playing for District Championship - Has been playing very well on both sides of the ball and been tested with everyone's best shot.  I believe that they will come out fired up and on the top of their game and win going away.  SH defense will have it's hands full and the PG defense will put a lot of pressure on the SH QB.

The good news is that SH is going to the playoffs and is likely to make some waves and we may even get a rematch at some point!

Good luck to both teams - stay healthy and have fun!

• Like 1

Last Home game and senior night for the Grove. This will be the last time most of the starters will ever play football in the Hawks nest! They are not going to lose this game, the seniors are fired up and the rest of the team is rallying with them. For me it is also special. This is the last week I will see my last child play at Hawk Stadium. 

I believe that this has the chance to become a shootout. LE had receivers wide open all night friday, they just could not get the ball to them.

If SH's o-line can give the qb a little bit of time.. they can throw on PG's secondary.

I still see PG winning though

4 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

I believe that this has the chance to become a shootout. LE had receivers wide open all night friday, they just could not get the ball to them.

If SH's o-line can give the qb a little bit of time.. they can throw on PG's secondary.

I still see PG winning though

Hey who is #25 and #1 for LE

I’m going to say this once: I don’t care what kind of “evidence” you have about something a kid has done. This forum is for the discussion and smack talk about high school sports. Accusing high school kids of criminal acts will not be tolerated. Now, carry on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, HawkNation12 said:

Where did that come from? Haven’t seen anyone talking about that on this forum.

There were a couple of posts that violated the rules on Smoaky. They crossed the line and should have been handled in a different manner. They have since been deleted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Pleasant Grove will win, but Spring Hill has a pretty good football team.  They're just not PG good yet.

agree. If we have enough time, we should be able to pass on them, but not sure how much time Gage will need to find his receivers? 3 seconds max? I don't think we will be able to run on them, so avoiding turnovers and penalties is a must! Defensively, we are in deep poo poo!

1 hour ago, SHillBuckeye said:

agree. If we have enough time, we should be able to pass on them, but not sure how much time Gage will need to find his receivers? 3 seconds max? I don't think we will be able to run on them, so avoiding turnovers and penalties is a must! Defensively, we are in deep poo poo!

It is no secret that the strength of PG is their DL. You must slow down Jackson...special talent.  If Spring Hill can control the line of scrimmage, then they will be in the game to the end. People tend to question the PG secondary. They have given up some plays, but they have made a lot of plays too. On offense, PG is going to do PG...the amount of motion and mis-direction is tough to defend for four quarters.