Week 10 SH @ PG

CreateMyAccount

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Hawks
    • Panther

48 minutes ago, swaha said:

It is no secret that the strength of PG is their DL. You must slow down Jackson...special talent.  If Spring Hill can control the line of scrimmage, then they will be in the game to the end. People tend to question the PG secondary. They have given up some plays, but they have made a lot of plays too. On offense, PG is going to do PG...the amount of motion and mis-direction is tough to defend for four quarters.

PG players are big in general, while SH players are rather small, like #16 is 5'7.

With Cobb out, the Secondary is not the same, but Sergio Rodriguez has a lot of Interceptions, so if they can get good pressure, they can force bad throws, get sacks, and get off the field unless they face a very talented offense that is on their game.

LE scored a TD on a long play the first drive, but was shut out the rest of the way.

Expect spring hill's best receiver to go for over 200 in this game. That kid is a stud. And the ball will be coming his way A LOT.

I predict he scores 4 times in this game just because I think the passing game will be heavily relied on. Nobody in PG's

secondary can cover that kid lol. And i believe he's only a sophomore?!?

PG probably won't have to punt in this game at all though lol

3 minutes ago, Acewell said:

It will be interesting to see what SH comes up with on defense to try to slow the PG machine down. They have been tweaking the defense every week and I like it. Stay creative and gamble. Game plan the mess out of it.

Kids say pg offense hard to read. They are as ready as they can be. Good luck panthers. Prayers for safety for both teams and travel mercies. Both these teams play a clean game as far as I know so let roll 

59 minutes ago, WiseGuy said:

Expect spring hill's best receiver to go for over 200 in this game. That kid is a stud. And the ball will be coming his way A LOT.

I predict he scores 4 times in this game just because I think the passing game will be heavily relied on. Nobody in PG's

I’m sure J will be double teamed to keep him in check. But he is difficult to defend and can make the catch in big coverage. 

9 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

He played for Pitt in 8th grade.

56 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Jay Rockwell should be getting looks from major universities.  I don't know how his grades stack up, but that young man is a beast.

He’s a good kid. Quiet. Grades are no problem, he’s smart, as is his brother (#2). He’s a big time player for sure.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:13 PM, 3lamp said:

I’m sure J will be double teamed to keep him in check. But he is difficult to defend and can make the catch in big coverage. 

No. 1 was never double teamed. You can tell this kid is going to be a really good high school player, but PG held him to 32 yards receiving tonight. Quarterback was only 9 of 25 for 113 yards. I would say PG's pass defense held up pretty good, but I can see why Spring Hill fans are excited. PG was simply too much for them tonight.