Winnsboro @ West Rusk 11/1

chevyman

9 hours ago, JETT said:

@chevyman

Give me some pointers on how you think this game will be played, I've been somewhat following you guys but kinda fell off, I had you and sabine being the dark horses in this district with TATUM and the bears 

@JETT I think this is an intriguing matchup. I personally see this game being a lot like the Tatum game from the standpoint of Winny being at a disadvantage athletically. In that game, the Raiders got off to a good start and jumped ahead enabling them to dictate how things went. The offensive line also controlled the line of scrimmage all night. Defensively they played extremely well too. I will say that Tatum didn't play to their ability either. I believe this game will have to mirror that game for Winny to get the win. From my understanding, Shelton has been moved to receiver so that will make the Raiders have to contend with multiple threats on the outside.

6 minutes ago, chevyman said:

@JETT I think this is an intriguing matchup. I personally see this game being a lot like the Tatum game from the standpoint of Winny being at a disadvantage athletically. In that game, the Raiders got off to a good start and jumped ahead enabling them to dictate how things went. The offensive line also controlled the line of scrimmage all night. Defensively they played extremely well too. I will say that Tatum didn't play to their ability either. I believe this game will have to mirror that game for Winny to get the win. From my understanding, Shelton has been moved to receiver so that will make the Raiders have to contend with multiple threats on the outside.

Another factor - It’s supposed to be below 40 degrees Fri night.  Colder temps favor the Red Raiders style of play.

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

Y’all been scouting WRs one practice this week?

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, chevyman said:

I agree. Too good of an athlete not to. Clearly better at another position besides QB based on him being pulled in and out and struggling 

Other kid can pass if he isn’t pressured and DBs are out of position. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, chevyman said:

Do you see this game being alot like our game with you guys? As far as Winnys strategy, etc

We had no problem running on them so I’m thinking y’all shouldn’t have a problem. Unless somethings changed y’all wanna run the ball?

7 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

We had no problem running on them so I’m thinking y’all shouldn’t have a problem. Unless somethings changed y’all wanna run the ball?

I think we’ll do what we do. Will likely come down to our defenses ability to get stops when necessary 

3 hours ago, chevyman said:

I hear ya, I had yall and sabine being the dark horses in this district, if yall win are yall locked in or to early to tell?

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

I hear ya, I had yall and sabine being the dark horses in this district, if yall win are yall locked in or to early to tell?

Winning would definitely help but im not certain with all the scenarios if a win would lock us in or not. Depends on other outcomes