Winnsboro @ West Rusk 11/1

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The team that will beat Whineona in district the next two years 

He’s just a hater. Honestly, we have competed better than what I thought we would after moving up. Had we of stayed down, I’m not sure how we would of ever competed against teams like Whineona, Arp, A

West Rusk has played two teams this year that run the same offense that Winnsboro does. If they minimize the self inflicted mistakes and don’t give up a special teams touchdown for the 5th game in a r

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

With their win over Winnsboro tonight, WR 8th grade are district champions. Congratulations youngins 👏

2561822F-3B07-4E15-82ED-6869BD4D509B.jpeg

Easy boys. They are a great team. But White Oak's 8th grade beat them and have 1 loss in district as well. Not over yet!!! Looks like it could co-champs

• Thanks 1

One of the fine fans from WR gave me a source for radio broadcast last week and I lost it. If anybody knows what I'm talking about please advise.

Just now, blesseddaily said:

Dang it, WR scored again   37-27  5:52 left

Dang it? No sir. Makes next week interesting for Winny. 

Just now, blesseddaily said:

True but blows another one of my picks to heck...kind of like yall did tonight to. Thanks a lot.

That’s what you get. 

Congratulations West Rusk!! Backs against the wall and pulled out the win when we needed it the most!! That should put us in the playoffs. Seeding is still yet to be determined though. 

Also, good game Winnsboro. Y’all have a good, tough team! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DawgNation2015 said:

They needed to score on first possession and didn’t get it done.  Good win WR.

Appreciate it... you were right about Winnsboro. They are much improved and might still make the playoffs. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

I heard TROUP beat Whineona 52-0 tonight... is that true?????? 👀👀👀

Yep its definitely true, but y you come back posting after a W but went ghost after last weeks L? 👀

Just now, JETT said:

Yep its definitely true, but y you come back posting after a W but went ghost after last weeks L? 👀

Can you show me where I went ghost please? I have posted on here often after our losses and if we would have lost tonight I would still be on here. I’m not a fair weather fan so you can stop using that. Lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Next week - Winnsboro vs Mineola going to be a slugfest.

Yep, Winnsboro doesn’t need to hang their heads because they still have a shot at the playoffs. Are they playing at home or do they have to go to Mineola? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Next week - Winnsboro vs Mineola going to be a slugfest.

Winnsboro should be ok in that game. They don’t pass much and that decreases the chances of them throwing to other team more than their own. 

• Haha 1