Week Ten: Tyler Lee at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (8-0, 4-0) vs Tyler Lee Red Raiders (5-3, 2-2)  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler Lee in a close one
    • Tyler Lee in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/02/2019 at 12:30 AM

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

By far the most disappointing receiver we have out there. 

I think it just goes to show how much Kamden Perry raised the level of play at that position last year as well. The other receivers wanted to work hard and raise their level of play to where his was at and as fans and alumni we EXPECTED the returning receivers to bring that same work ethic and build off of what was established last year.

• Like 2

I attended this game and it seem that the two kids that plays basketball on y’all a team has the best hands in number 8 and 14. I know it’s frustrating for Haynes seeing so many passes dropped I was in disbelief. My uncle which is a huge Lobo fan said it’s been happening all yr 

1 hour ago, Quick said:

I think it just goes to show how much Kamden Perry raised the level of play at that position last year as well. The other receivers wanted to work hard and raise their level of play to where his was at and as fans and alumni we EXPECTED the returning receivers to bring that same work ethic and build off of what was established last year.

I don’t know if I expected it. You don’t replace a guy like Kamden. But I sure as hell hoped for it.

Either way, we expected Kearbey to be our #1 go to guy. But #1s don’t drop passes like he did tonight when they’re that wide open. 

Moore, Williams, Hale have been excellent imo. Washington is trying to fight his way in there as well.

It is what it is at this point of the season. 

I am, however, extremely proud of the lack of penalties tonight. Finally a game below 5!!!

6 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I attended this game and it seem that the two kids that plays basketball on y’all a team has the best hands in number 8 and 14. I know it’s frustrating for Haynes seeing so many passes dropped I was in disbelief. My uncle which is a huge Lobo fan said it’s been happening all yr 

Yes. Unfortunately it has. 

7 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

I still am in disbelief that Kearbey dropped that touchdown.

The most wide open TD of all time on a tremendous playcall from King and Kearbey drops it. He had a similar drop against Rockwall on a long wide open bomb.

It's just so bizarre to see it and highly unfortunate. The dude runs great routes, maybe the best route runner on the team. He gets open...but his hands have declined big time from last year when he had zero drops.

Now Kyas has had his drops too but I don't hold Kyas to the same standard as Kearbey even though he needs to catch the dang ball too. This was supposed to be our #1 this year being a 3 year varsity vet and returning starter. So dissapointing. 

Hale, JD, Phil Washington >>>

Not to mention our RBs and TEs also have way better hands.

5 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

I don’t know if I expected it. You don’t replace a guy like Kamden. But I sure as hell hoped for it.

Either way, we expected Kearbey to be our #1 go to guy. But #1s don’t drop passes like he did tonight when they’re that wide open. 

Moore, Williams, Hale have been excellent imo. Washington is trying to fight his way in there as well.

It is what it is at this point of the season. 

I am, however, extremely proud of the lack of penalties tonight. Finally a game below 5!!!

Yes. Thanks for mentioning that. The penalties were at an absolute MINIMUM tonight except for that heinous personal foul that cost us a shutout in garbage time. Boy, MenOnMen would have been on suicide alert if we had've shut JT & Lee out, Lol!

But, in all seriousness. When do you "pull the plug" on a senior student athlete who has given his fair share of excitement to this program but, continues to make consecutive wide open drops every week while underclassmen are clearly stepping up?

When is enough, ENOUGH? When as a Head Coach do you draw a hard line in the sand and say, "No More" ? I mean, I know it's a hard decision to make but maybe he needs to be benched while he watches the hungry underclassmen fight all night.

5 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

007.  He drank the kool aid made with Lufkin water.  We are working on the antidote..

It won’t work. That Lufkin water is strong as I’m sure you’ve heard lol. He will be a Panther and wearing Purple by August of next season. Lol

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

It won’t work. That Lufkin water is strong as I’m sure you’ve heard lol. He will be a Panther and wearing Purple by August of next season. Lol

Don’t say that!!!,

he will come out of the trance when the Pack lose out early in the playoffs.... 

• Thumbs Down 1
  • Stinks 1

36 minutes ago, jbabi86 said:

Don’t say that!!!,

he will come out of the trance when the Pack lose out early in the playoffs.... 

Maybe....🤷🏽‍♂️

No expectations from me. Just hate how certain things happen, but it is what it is. Gotta move on and hope for the best. Wolf always welcome to join the purple nation though. 

3 hours ago, Quick said:

Yes. Thanks for mentioning that. The penalties were at an absolute MINIMUM tonight except for that heinous personal foul that cost us a shutout in garbage time. Boy, MenOnMen would have been on suicide alert if we had've shut JT & Lee out, Lol!

But, in all seriousness. When do you "pull the plug" on a senior student athlete who has given his fair share of excitement to this program but, continues to make consecutive wide open drops every week while underclassmen are clearly stepping up?

When is enough, ENOUGH? When as a Head Coach do you draw a hard line in the sand and say, "No More" ? I mean, I know it's a hard decision to make but maybe he needs to be benched while he watches the hungry underclassmen fight all night.

Right we  need to use Hale more why we still have a proven qb that can deliver the ball to.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pack007 said:

Maybe....🤷🏽‍♂️

No expectations from me. Just hate how certain things happen, but it is what it is. Gotta move on and hope for the best. Wolf always welcome to join the purple nation though. 

I hear. You know my motto..... enjoy the journey  

you know I always pull for the Pack and any team from East Texas vs the rest of the state. Look like the Pack will be alright in D1R2. A tough region but it is all about match ups. 

• Like 3