Elysian Fields @ New Diana

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ New Diana   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

CC could possibly play either waskom or ND first round..  That’s what I’m hearing anyways.. 

Our district's 1-4 seeds are still pretty much undecided at this point. Especially the 3rd & 4th spots. ND is sitting currently tied for 2nd place with Daingerfield...and believe it or not, ND still isn't a lock for one of the playoff spots. 

2 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

We appreciate that man! Same to y’all! 

It would be exciting to play ND I don’t believe CC has ever played y’all before ! Or at least in my 28 years .. lol 

Yea, it'd be pretty cool to play CC. Y'all have a real good team. Good luck to y'all. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Our district's 1-4 seeds are still pretty much undecided at this point. Especially the 3rd & 4th spots. ND is sitting currently tied for 2nd place with Daingerfield...and believe it or not, ND still isn't a lock for one of the playoff spots. 

Yea, it'd be pretty cool to play CC. Y'all have a real good team. Good luck to y'all. 

I was told today they have clinched 4th seed atleast.

13 minutes ago, Jeff75645 said:

I was told today they have clinched 4th seed atleast.

I don’t see how yet. Waskom plays the 2 lowest placed teams as of today in the district. New Diana has EF and Daingerfield left. If DeKalb or EF wins out and ND loses 2 games, it will get down to points I would think. EF has ND and DeKalb left. 

6 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I don’t see how yet. Waskom plays the 2 lowest placed teams as of today in the district. New Diana has EF and Daingerfield left. If DeKalb or EF wins out and ND loses 2 games, it will get down to points I would think. EF has ND and DeKalb left. 

I believe you’re right.

• Thanks 1

How it was just explained to me: 

Worst case scenario we lose out and tie with DeKalb. We have the tiebreaker because we beat them.

If we only win 1 of the next 2, then we get third. 

If we win both, we'll lock second place.

If we lose the next two, but DeKalb beats EF, we can still get third.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff75645 said:

Worst case scenario we lose out and tie with DeKalb. We have the tiebreaker because we beat them.

What if EF wins out? You just discounting EF I see, lol! ND ain’t beating Daingerfield. ND better put all their eggs in the EF basket. 

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

What if EF wins out? You just discounting EF I see, lol! ND ain’t beating Daingerfield. ND better put all their eggs in the EF basket. 

Psssst....DF is a loose cannon and could totally self destruct at any point in time.  I like my eggs sunny side up 😉

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff75645 said:

How it was just explained to me: 

Worst case scenario for ND would be 5th place.

15 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Still would put us in 4th if we lose the last 2.  PP, DG, EF, ND if we lose out. Tiebreakers over OC, QC, Waskom, and DeKalb. Right.

Just clarifying here

Screenshot_20191030-202534.png

Just now, Jeff75645 said:

Still would put us in 4th if we lose the last 2.  PP, DG, EF, ND if we lose out. Tiebreakers over OC, QC, Waskom, and DeKalb. Right.

Just clarifying here

I think points come into play. EF has to beat ND by a certain amount of points and then beat DeKalb. If ND wins Friday then they clinch. 

2 minutes ago, Jeff75645 said:

Just clarifying here

There’s a lot of if’s but here’s the worst case for ND.

ND loses their last 2 games, EF beats ND 7 or more and beats DK, Waskom wins there last 2. That would put ND 5th