Elysian Fields @ New Diana

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ New Diana   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

2 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Our district's 1-4 seeds are still pretty much undecided at this point. Especially the 3rd & 4th spots. ND is sitting currently tied for 2nd place with Daingerfield...and believe it or not, ND still isn't a lock for one of the playoff spots.ย 

ย 

Yea, it'd be pretty cool to play CC. Y'all have a real good team. Good luck to y'all.ย 

Good luck to yโ€™all too buddy! We are very young.. 4 freshmen startingย 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jeff75645 said:

Our boys are ready man. Mine was pumped the hell up after coming off the field last week.ย  They all were.

They are fun to watch, gonna miss this bunch. ย There werenโ€™t many ND fans at that game with that weatherย but the ones of us that were there were pumped!! Great gameย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

ND can use that playoff shirt to wipe away the tears Friday night! Or go ahead and wear it Friday night for an extra layer. Will be a little chilly and yโ€™all might as well get some use out of them!ย 

Itโ€™s gonna be hot at ND stadium....we bringing da heat!ย 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

ND can use that playoff shirt to wipe away the tears Friday night! Or go ahead and wear it Friday night for an extra layer. Will be a little chilly and yโ€™all might as well get some use out of them!ย 

I'll donate mine to EF fans to wear for bandages when they forget to take the paper bag off of their head before they try to cut eye holes in it.

4 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

๐Ÿ˜‰

tenor (39).gif

5 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

I know...bless their lil hearts. They just don't know...gonna get punched in the gutย Friday night and made to like it...ND is gonna lay the wood on em.ย 

I quoted the wrong post T. Atleast they'll have a pretty short drive back home.

21 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

How did EF do last week in that cold rainy weather?

2 minutes ago, Jeff75645 said:

I quoted the wrong post. Atleast they'll have a pretty short drive back home.

Jackets gonna be swarming like crazy trying to get up outta NDโ€™s house as fast as possible after we let loose the air โ€œRAIDโ€ on themย pesky lil orange critters from EF.ย 

ย 

9 hours ago, Jeff75645 said:

How did EF do last week in that cold rainy weather?

It was probably the best or one of the best games they played all year. They definitely looked better. They have ran the ball well all year, the passing game has not gotten going. Too many drops in my opinion. If they would have caught a few passes, they would have beaten PP in my opinion. But I have heard a saying "If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas".