Elysian Fields @ New Diana

1jacket

Elysian Fields @ New Diana   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Elysian Fields @ New Diana

• Jackets
    • Eagles

29 minutes ago, Pax said:

Elysian Fields with the defense!  Good game.

Congrats to EF, but it was hard for me to tell if EF defense played good or ND offense was really that bad.  I’m going to go with terrible offense.

EF was well prepared and coached.  ND offense didn’t run one screen play, or no swing passes, they absolutely didn’t do anything to slow the defense down.  The ND offense only hands the ball off to one running back.  Any defense coordinator should have a field day with ND offense.

The offensive coaches need to move on.  A lot of talented kids at ND and the staff only has one offense in mind to run and it has been horrible since last year, not one thing has changed.  Any team with a little talent can beat ND, and our head coach still thinks we are already in the playoffs.  And he is the only one on the planet that thinks we are already in.

Again, congrats to EF, they came to play and played better than ND.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 3LB said:

Congrats to EF, but it was hard for me to tell if EF defense played good or ND offense was really that bad.  I’m going to go with terrible offense.

EF was well prepared and coached.  ND offense didn’t run one screen play, or no swing passes, they absolutely didn’t do anything to slow the defense down.  The ND offense only hands the ball off to one running back.  Any defense coordinator should have a field day with ND offense.

The offensive coaches need to move on.  A lot of talented kids at ND and the staff only has one offense in mind to run and it has been horrible since last year, not one thing has changed.  Any team with a little talent can beat ND, and our head coach still thinks we are already in the playoffs.  And he is the only one on the planet that thinks we are already in.

Dawg I hear ya. 

25 minutes ago, 3LB said:

They threw a screen pass to #13 at least once that I remember. It was on a 4th down. But I do remember at least 1 screen to #13

29 minutes ago, 3LB said:

I didn't get to see the game but did they make any adjustments at halftime. Sounds like we'll keep trying Plan A until it works. Only to see that it doesn't. Taking nothing away from EF. I talked plenty of #### but they got the W and earned it 

1 minute ago, Jeff75645 said:

I didn't get to see the game but did they make any adjustments at halftime. Sounds like we'll keep trying Plan A until it works. Only to see that it doesn't. Taking nothing away from EF. I talked plenty of #### but they got the W and wanted it 

Those 2 called back TD’s killed us.  Stupid penalties!  

2 minutes ago, Eagle27 said:

@DeBerryJacket your jackets played a great game! Congrats on the W! 

Thanks! The boys came to play. I thought after the PP game, they saw what they could do and got some confidence. The defensive coach has done a good job too so he deserves some credit. 

Don’t worry about eating any crow, but my one last jab at you... My eyes aren’t as bad as y’all thought! Good Luck next week! Fun talking back and forth with the ND group this week! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Yeah, they called a pretty tight/strict game. EF has been burned by that a few times this year. It really ####! 

No excuses but damn I can't count how many we've had called back because of penalties. Just stupid mistakes. 

11 minutes ago, Jeff75645 said:

No excuses but damn I can't count how many we've had called back because of penalties. Just stupid mistakes. 

We definitely feel your pain! I think we lead the entire state of Texas in personal fouls! But tonight, we showed some self control on a couple of little altercations and didn’t retaliate and get a 15 yard penalty.  

3 minutes ago, Jeff75645 said:

I feel ya. 0-9. Maybe ya'll should start a foosball team. Take a step back because football isn't working out.

One could say the same for the ND program. It obviously hasn’t ever worked out for y’all. With the impending move up in classification next year eww not lookin good for y’all. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, 3LB said:

NAH.....IT WAS THE DEFENSE

raw.gif

RESULT...…….ND TOTAL OFFENSE: 49 YARDS......OR SO THE RADIO REPORTED

• Like 1